How to legalize marijuana

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by dabiHASHery, Jul 21, 2009.

1. okay, so who thinks this is a good idea? inform everyon in the US who smokes weed (starting with all my wonderful friends here at grasscity) to purchase hemp seeds.... tons of them. then on April 20th, 2010, discreetly plant *&^@loads of seeds.. just scatter em ALLL over america. im talkin throw em in neighborhood yards, the grass along backroads, parkways, and freeways, and in the forests! by the time the government figures out what happened or started taking action, the hemp may have grown into maturity already and may have reproduced.

WHY NOT MARY JANE? WHY HEMP?
    because the government needs to be fed citizen agenda like a baby. Too much in one bite, and their system overflows, making them overreact.. planting hemp, rather than marijuana, WILL show the government that pot smokers dont only smoke pot!! WE ALSO CARE ABOUT UTILIZING HEMP!!! they call us potheads but we can solve their problems with the environment... with society in general, right?

anyway

AFTER hemp has been planted, it would be very difficult for the government to clean up after us. after all, who could possibly use a lawnmower to cut down ten foot tall hemp plants? huh? (if youre slow, or very stoned at the moment, the answer is NOONE)

Now listen. I love america, and i think the whole "freedom of everything" slogan is great...

but it isnt true.

smoke weed
    play music
    live life
    -luke :smoke:

2. EDIT: who could possibly cut down ten foot tall hemp plants IN THE FORESTS?"

3. You know cannabis was as common on the north american content as pine trees back b4 the 20th century what do you think happen to all those plants? The government cut burned poisoned etc... all the plants they could find within a few years of it becoming illegal. Now i bet they can kill off all the cannabis plants in north america even quicker with modern tech. I like your enthusiasm but you just didn't think this one through because this is the government we are talking about they wouldn't use a lawnmower they would use poisons flamethrowers and all kinds other crazy crap they got access to. They might even do something crazy like lock a team of scientist up in a room and tell them to make a poison that only targets cannabis plants so they can load airplanes up and spray vast stretches of land with it and not kill any other type of plant life. You gotta think big when talking about the government. Changing the mentality of the population about cannabis is the only we have a chance of getting it legalized if we try to fight the government head-on it will be a step backwards because believe it or not may people still respect the gov and will gladly join up in parties to go house to house killing every cannabis plant they come across. It's important we do this fight the right way so we have the people on our side because at the end of the day a government has only one achilles heel that's the people it serves. When the population as a whole want something the government has no choice but to allow it events in history like alcohol prohibition proved that.

4. Marijuana comes from the Hemp plant, they aren't different. Marijuana is the popularized nickname that Mexicans gave the buds from the Hemp plant.

5. #5 Legalizethebud, Jul 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2009
    I guess you're right but there are 3 types of the Cannabis plant.
    Sativa
    Indica
    Ruderalis

Ruderalis is the type of Cannabis plant they generally use for industrialized hemp products. It doesn't really produce any buds and the THC level is super low.... That's if I remember right

6. #6 prez420, Jul 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Here is a few quotes from our founding fathers so u can see what they thought about the issue we face today with cannabis.

I thought these u would really like this one.

Even though honest Abe was not a founder hes still one of the greatest presidents the country ever seen.

And my personal favorite..

The more i learn about the founding fathers the more i think if we were alive during the same times in history we would have been friends with them infact they might just share their stash with us. Its sad to see how far america has fallen from what those great men set up.

7. Nope. Hemp is actually cannabis sativa, without the levels of THC production. Ruderalis is a short plant, barely useful for anything in its naturally occuring form.

8. do you believe they would spray down neihgborhoods with chemicals? you dont think that with the spraying of thousands of tons of chemicals, some would drift across the border into canada? i understand hemp is grown throughout canada, not just near the border we share, but if there is a northerly of any significance, the herbicide would kill LEGAL plants in canada. And wouldnt the citizens disapprove of the government going through such extreme measures just to kill some hemp? even non-mj smokers would be pissed because the government should be focused on our problems today. especially our problems with resources, climate, and even the health of american citizens

and im out of bud :(

9. just because an herbicide is meant to kill one plant doesnt mean it wont hurt a human.. weed killers are poisonous to everything but the plants we want to keep around.

10. That second part was true.. sort of - Marijuana is a name given to the cannabis plant by the government to help in their racist mission to prohibit it, they thought that by giving it a new more hispanic name it would be viewed more negatively by the white populous and would make their job of targeting the minorities more easy - because marijuana at the time was used much by minorities

As for the first part, marijuana and hemp are 2 different varieties of the cannabis plant. You can't get high from hemp. The levels of THC are much too low, you just can't. I would say that they are very different, but besides for the difference in THC i don't really believe they are

And as for your idea dabiHASHery, you buy the seeds, and i'll do my part in growing them ad spreading them around :p

11. where would we even get hemp seeds? I know there are a shitload of websites to buy seeds that grow smokeable weed... but... donde?

12. hmmm... well to answer your question, you may purchase these seeds at an organic food supply of some sort, usually online. you need to make sure you buy organic and untoasted as the heat will kill the seed.. im not saying you dont know this, i just want that out there for the record!
    u interested bubble boy?

smoke weed
    play music
    live life
    -luke :smoke:

13. search "hemp seeds" on google! :)

14. sounds like a plan, doubt I'll remember it though. you know whats sad? by that date... I'll STILL be on probation. damn... F...M....L.......

15. damn dude, do you have a parole officer who checks you for traces? i feel bad that a fellow dirty jerzian cant '4/20 it' next year

16. I missed 420 THIS year too.. it woulda been my first.... fml... I went for a test this past thursday. Passed I guess, they didnt call me. I am supposed to go in october, but gonna call and see if I can go next month before I leave the state for school, and then test in november when I come home for thanksgiving.

17. yo man hell yeah if u change it by one month you could blazre by 4/20. adn by the way people after we fuggin plant this, this hemp shit, we gotta plant fuggin clones of dros because i am so stoned right now and this shit needs to be legal first. such a dank heady dro!

18. #18 dabiHASHery, Jul 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2009
    Hemp Seeds

here is a great deal for hemp seeds. it was really hard to find, but its there! unshelled and untoasted

it says they cant be used for sowing but i doint believe them.. if they are 100% organic and not harmed in any way (toasted, baked whatnot) how could that kill the cell?

19. Hey Guys go to this website to vote to legalize marijuana. Criminal Justice - Change.org: Legalize Marijuana
    There is a section that ask for a name you don't have to put your real name but don't put anything that sounds fake like that they can take this serious.:)
    You can only vote once from the same computer so Please pass this along everywhere. We have less than a year to get 1,000,000+ Votes and it's only by 11,294

This petition ends on Apr 20, 2010.

20. believe it or not ive actually done this! thanks for posting that for others to see, its always good to have a backup plan!

rock
    rip
    relax
    -luke :smoking: