How to last longer in bed?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by MulaMitch, Aug 5, 2010.

1. Me and my girl have real good sex and have it a lot. But I honestly last 5 minutes pretty much every time sometimes like 8-10 minutes but usually like 5. How can I last longer? I wanna beat dem' cheeks longer!

2. As you adapt to said vagina, it last longer. I last about 3 hours now w/ my girl.

3. You'll get better as you have more sex

4. it's just something you have to learn. Practice with your hand.

just dont let yourself finish and get used to waiting maybe 30 seconds to cool off before starting again and repeat.

5. There's was to last longer? Lol I always figured alcohol was the only way....I always like to use to go more than once game plan, it seems to work.

6. beat off a lot durin the day
    smoke and bang after wards

7. do kegels, and practice :D

go up to the point where you almost cant hold it and stop, wait and let it go down, then start again.

8. i've heard that jack it almost to the popping point and then squeezing the tip a bit until it goes away then repeat is a good practice. I don't have a dick though......

9. there's lots of different ways dude. try different positions, also right before you cum your balls get pulled up, gently play with em and pull em back down a little, should keep you from cumming for a little bit.
    the best way though is to learn how to relax your PC muscle. most guys contract it while having sex and it adds pressure to your prostate making you bust much faster. if you learn to relax it you should be able to last pretty much as long as you want.

10. Whiskey dick

11. GimmieMore i loved your posts, haven't seen you in a while. Maybe im not checkin the right parts of GC or something. im also baked off my kiester but that shouldnt matter. :hello::hello:

annnnnnyway, male kegels apparently are the real deal. Do that for mad control.

12. Aww it is always nice to be remembered. And I just haven't been around the city. I've been hitting up sex, general, and pandora a bit lately. I'm sure you'll see more of me.

13. how are you not incredibly tired after that?

14. Think of the gnarly lunch lady from high school. That will buy you some poundage time.

15. Condoms work wonders. It eliminates so much feeling that I last forever.
    OR, you bust your first nut like an hour before u have sex.
    Your 2nd nut lasts alot longer before he comes out.

16. Well, if you keep alcohol in your bloodstream a majority of the day then after awhile it just makes your drunk fucking abilities permanent.

OR

Just be like sorry bitch I'm gonna blow, and pull out and shoot all over her sheets, wait a minute or two and get back in there for round two.

17. Eat tha pussy, make her cum, then fuck her for round two.

18. this, seriously, a couple months ago i couldn't even last a minute but i perfected this and now i can last forever, it kinda sucks tho cause a couple times she was so exhausted that we had to stop and she couldnt even finish me off.

19. Haha yeah this has kinda happened to me. Maybe its a mixture of that and not being 'totally' relaxed.

Either way she gets off and I usually get off eventually :smoke:

And also its hard for me to cum off a bj now :(

20. Practice makes perfect aha.
    And try taking your mind off whats going on, like instead of thinking about the sex and nutting put your mind somewhere else. Not saying totally zone out or anything though lol.