Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how to know when weed is beat

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kyle421, Nov 8, 2010.

1. when im smoking out of a bowl ill usually hit it until the weed turns a little white. like an ashy white. when do you guys know when your weed is beat?

2. when it doesn't hold a light, or i can't draw anymore smoke

3. when the ash flys outta the bowl and into my ash catcher.

when you use a pipe, a good way to find out if it is "beat" or not is to gently blow directly on the bowl pack
    if done correctly, the spend ashes of the plant will blow away and the heavier, still good to smoke buds will remain in the bowl

please note: doing this inside will most likely end up with marijuana ash on the floor and you looking like a douchebag.

4. If it crumbles apart then its done, if its still solid, its good to go. Just hold your flame on your weed for 4-5 seconds, you will light. If you don't, you are done.

5. When you stop getting hits and it's all crumbly ash...

6. Shouldn't this be pretty self-explanatory? Look at it. If there's nothing left but ash it's beat. :confused_2:

7. yeah i turn my weed over a couple of times to make sure it's done
    but pretty much what everyone else said

plus when you take a hit after it's done, it tastes like ash