How to know when to end it?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by SkinnyFists, Sep 26, 2010.

1. I've been racking my brain the past couple days thinking about my relationship that's basically falling apart. We've been together for 3 years, and this past month has just been awful. and we've had some serious rocky patches along the way. It's getting to the point where when i see myself in the future i don't see her with me. It's like we have absolutely nothing in common anymore. I still love her, but I don't know if i'm still IN love with her. I'm just not happy anymore. We've had blowout fights before and we've got past them, but i don't know this time. We always end up fighting when we hang out with big groups of people, and it leaves her feeling like i don't pay enough attention to her, and it leaves me feeling like i can never have fun without worrying about upsetting her. It just feels like everything is getting worse.

2. yep sounds like a woman your dealing with

3. Sit down and talk about it, put everything on the table and go from there.

most relationships fail due to lack of communciation.

4. #4 Jonafro, Sep 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2010
    since the fights seem to be mutually started, it should be easier to fix with communication since it's not something that only you do or only she does.

I mean something like a personality flaw that hasn't bothered you until now. Because that's not there, you just have to talk about your relationship openly with each other and you should be good to go.

5. "How to know when to end it?"

How about when she says, I'm late for my period? That is a good time to roll, especially if she doesn't know your last name.