Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to know if I will get randomly drug tested.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by professional_smoker, Feb 16, 2019.

1. I have a strange problem. I abstained for over 2 months to pass by preemployment drug test for my job, and obviously I passed. But now I can't figure out if I am going to be randomly tested. I work in an office position for an engineering company. I know employees that are considered safety sensitive (engineers, etc...) get randomly tested by the company and I know that employees can also get randomly tested by the DOT. I have confirmed that I am not a safety sensitive position but is there any way to know if I am in the DOT testing pool? Driving is not an essential function of my job, but on the rare occasion I may be asked to go to a job site and I have the option to use the company vehicle. Does that automatically put me in the pool? I have gotten conflicting and confusing responses when I have tried to ask around subtly at my job. I've already tried to get the answer out of the safety lady in charge of drug testing but I couldn't understand if I was completely excluded from randoms or only the companies randoms. I do not want to ask again. But I really need to find out if I will be tested.

Anyone know how I can find out, that doesn't include asking the safety lady again? I mainly just have to figure out if I am part of the DOT pool. And not just a guess, I want to 100% know if I am good or not.

Thanks,

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

2. Fuckin I dunno
    You're the professional smoker

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Ummmmm random testing kind of means random.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Ask them say are you gonna random me or can I get high see what they say

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. could ask a fellow co worker that is in the same position as you, other than that, not sure if there is a safe way to know without causing suspicion.

• Like Like x 1
  6. If you drive a commercially licensed vehicle you are subject to DOT rules n regs.
    Depending on the type of vehicle and the state you live in will affect the odds of being tested.
    Offer to drive your own wheels.
    No commercial tags, no DOT scrutiny.

7. Most places do not really randomly drug test too often. If you go in there looking high or smelling high and someone notices there’s a good chance you’re going to get drug tested, use Clear Eyes. smoke to Well ventilated area if u smoke b4 work. Sprays do not hide weed smell and never smell like it going to work

• Like Like x 1
  8. If you go to work high every single day and then one day not go high(it’s happened to me) People will ask u what’s up bc u are not high bc they are use to ur look and Demeanor while ur high. U got two choices either never go to work high and never smelling like it or go high every day (but still don’t smell like it)because in my experience if you alternate days high to not ppl will notice the difference on the days you are high to not high

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Thanks! I do not have a CDL license so I am hoping that is enough to save me from DOT tests. But I have the option of taking the company trucks to job sites should the rare occasion arise that I need to go. So I guess I am still confused if they only test CDL drivers or any driver who has access to a company vehicle

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

10. My aunts ex-girlfriend drives semi’s coast to coast. She has a huge pothead.

• Like Like x 1
  11. She always just has fake urine with her

• Like Like x 1
  12. I would say asking aNother coworker is an unsafe way LOL

• Like Like x 1
  13. If you want to smoke I think your best option regardless of any answer you get to your question is the do it super fucking discreetly never smell like it never carry more than you can swallow and always have fake Urine with you along with red eye and some Spay. Not to cover weed(don’t work) but just to smell good

• Like Like x 1
  14. Better get a signed paper from HR for a 100% guarantee. Any workplace accidents will likely mean you get tested.

• Like Like x 1
  15. My cousins wasn’t involved just there watching /supervising. Well a fork lift driver backed up to far and snagged something and pulled it off the wall. The driver my cousin and the other person there all had to be drug tested

A buddy got his foot ran over by a fork lift driver who put it in reverse instead of drive or vise versa idr. The driver and my friend both had to get drug tested. Always have fake urine or just stay clean

• Like Like x 1
  16. I could just see it now. Hi. Welcome to hr what can I do for u. Yes ma’am. Um im new here, I got clean over a few months. I miss my meds. May I get the policies on who may get drug tested and why? What departments are open to random drug test. Sir um, come back on ur way home and we will have paper work for u. U leave

hr.. ring. Yes Corporate, can u please pull a file on.... I believe this person may be a drug users please put them on monthly randoms. In the mean time I will wait for them to slip up so we can let him go

• Like Like x 1
  17. I’d expect to get tested 1x per yr if they say random. Might b good to have clean piss n the freezer on hand