how to know a narc?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by foolcoolguy, Mar 7, 2009.

1. how can you tell if someones a narc? i checked for wires but idk what else?

2. Tie him to a chair and beat him till he spills it.

But really, idk.

3. i think there is something called entrapment.

where you can ask if they are the cops or working with the cops. and they can't lie to you.

4. Actually, that's a common misconception. Entrapment is when the undercover convinces you to do something you would not have done otherwise (threaten, pressure etc.). An undercover DOES NOT have to tell you if they are a cop.

5. Correct, unfortunately.

6. yea, and even in many cases they will still side with the cop even in a clear case of entrapment.

7. #7 tropic thunder, Mar 7, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2009
    i know a guy who shot up with a "narc". "narcs" aren't always cops. usually its just some piece of shit trying to bargain his way out of his pending case or charges. but i guess thats more of a snitch than a narc. anyways they can both fuck you over either way, so look out they're everywhere

8. well a few years ago some of my friends were chillin w/ some new kid n as a joke he said he was a cop n a second later the kid got stabbed by one of em luckily the kid right after said he was jokin so they took him to the hospital and said he tripped n fell, lmao excuse for everything, so just sayin never joke around about bein a snitch, narc or whatever

9. Holy shit are your friends the mafia or something?

10. Aight so we were having a discussion in one of my classes a couple days ago about drugs and how easy it was to get them. Our teacher then told us several years ago that an undercover cop disguised himself as a student for about a month at our school. Only the superintendent and the principal knew. He had 3 lunch periods and a freshman class, sophomore class, junior class, and a senior class. Apparently they were trying to find out who is selling at the school. But a few kids caught on because he was kinda pushy about questions he would ask and would ask a lot of them. So he left after that month and I think they only got a couple of people but the story itself made me a lot more careful about how I talk to people I don't know. Especially if anyone is pushing you to try and get them stuff.

11. lol y wud they? im pretty sure that defeats the purpose

12. That's why they're called "undercover".

13. Ask if you can give him a blowjob, narcs will generally refuse.

14. use references, who do they know that can vouch for them. Go to their place and see how their shit seems. Don't take chances you don't need to. Test em on some knowledge.

15. you dont gotta worry about snitches unless your a dealler, one good way to tell is if you know a dealler that got busted, then you see him walkin down the streat the next day. snitches dont usually wear wires and if they do their usually put on their balls.

16. lol nah dude i just used to live in chicago but now i live in da suburbs its a kushy life now

17. the random black kid youve never seen before comes up to you in the mall saying "wheres the weed at dog?" and then 5 minutes later you see him talking to a pig.

18. Id say try waterboarding. "It really works, I got Dee to admit to stuff she didnt even do."

19. Suck his dick. If he busts in your mouth, he is NOT a cop. That's what I read on wikipedia once.

20. :eek: if you think someone might be a narc get the f......... away from them go with your gut feelin