Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to kill smell

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by eatingthepair, Apr 27, 2012.

1. Ok so i was just blazing up right now and i am VERY high. But while i was smoking i look to my right and see a car air freshener(it is a circle and has holes in the top and says eliminates odors in rooms and cars) now i smoke through a muff made of the standard air fresheners because my roommate is not the coolest heheh. Im also in a large apartment building so don't want anyone to call the cops also. But anyway I though what if i breathed through the muff into the top of the air freshener. So i did this and when the smoke came up to my nose it ONLY smelled like air freshener. I also had my girlfriend who was over confirm it was not my high ass lol.

here you go i found out what the air freshener is through it way help Amazon.com: Citrus Magic 8-Ounce Odor Absorbing Solid Air Freshener, Fresh Citrus: Home & Kitchen. So if you do this along with only smoking one hitter you will be in the clear.

Hope this helps some people out. funny thing is im about to move to a new apartment in a month anyway so i found this out a little late.

2. I just posted this in another thread, so sorry for repetition.

If you're a total spaz about getting caught and smoke inside like I did at university here's what you do.

1. Make a sploof, I use 1 normal tp roll and about 8 dryer sheets
    2. crack a window, smoke near it, maybe set up a fan blowing outside
    3. There's this great stuff you can get at Trader Joe's that comes in a skinny, white non-aerosol spray can that smells like oranges and the oils in it totally negates the smell of the weed fumes.
    4. Brush your teeth, wash your hands, change your shirt, throw on a hoodie or cardigan and go about your day. If your hair stinks, take a shower or throw on a cap.
    5. Seal your nuggz up in a hermetic jar. Costs about $3, and does a great job of keeping the smell down.
    6. Keep your gear clean with isopropyl alcohol, so the resin doesn't smell.

I did this stuff in college and went through 2 roommates who, after telling them I smoked every night in the dorm room, admitted that they never knew when they lived with me.

3. Hahahahahahahahahaha muff.

4. yeah i don't know why i called it that haha.

No im not a total spaz about the smell but just thought i would post it. It sounded like a much better idea at the time... as most things do. but yeah it works pretty nice and it not a lot of work.

5. baa-zing!