Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to 'kill' my high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tripp_aop, Dec 11, 2008.

1. get pulled over... buzzkilla :eek:

2. why would you ever want to kill your high.

learn to act like a normal 'not high' person while you're high so you can play off your red eyes if you dont have drops.

i never ever take out my contacts so my eyes are always red. it is expected

3. The FASTEST way to kill your high is with gravity. Comprende?

4. Vitamin c is the way to go, munch on a few oranges or get yourself some supplement tablets

5. Glad it worked out for you.

But still, like what a few other said, jerk off. Seriously. Although it's awesome, it totally kills your high. Also, if it's cold outside, go outside for a bit. The cold definitely kills my highs.

6. just put some eyedrops in and have a small cup of coffee. say ur kinda tired, and adapt. Being high isnt that debilitating unless you want it to be. Many people do everyday ordinary things while high.