Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to keep yourself from getting busted

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Stinkweed, Mar 8, 2016.

1. A lot of people who are new to smoking worry about how to keep their smoking on the down low, some people are oblivious, and some people just don't exercise caution when blazing which leads to them getting busted. In the years that I have been smoking herb, I've learned a couple things I want to share with you guys who are new to Cannabis. These are just a few bits of wisdom I've learned that will help you avoid catching a charge or being kicked out.

NUMBER ONE: If you are carrying weed or paraphernalia on you when you are in a car, MAKE SURE that everything you have is up to date, in good working order, and not illegal or suspicious. Don't carry an ounce in your car with a busted tail light, don't have an amount of tint that is illegal in your state, don't speed, don't drive like a moron. Expired tags or inspection stickers are a big no-no as well. You have to realize that the police use these little things as reasons to initiate a traffic stop and see if your car smells like weed, you look drunk, or anything else iffy is in the car. That's what we call probable cause. It's astonishing how people with pounds will get pulled over for easily avoidable things. It happens ALL the time

#2: If you live at home with mom and dad, don't be careless with your stash. Everyone has had a varying degree of parent's nosiness when they were growing up. Know your enemy. You alone are the one who knows whether or not your parents are the oblivious or will going snooping through your things. Long story short: Be smart about where you stash your tools and product.

#3: Don't smoke in places where you are risking being caught. This means don't smoke in the Taco Bell parking lot. Find a back road, or somewhere with light traffic. Don't smoke next to people at stop lights (duh). Go places where there is very little chance of encountering other people. If you are fortunate enough to be like me and grow up in a place where there are lots of woods, SMOKE THERE. The mindset of being in nature helps out the high out too.

#4: AVOID LOOKING SUSPICIOUS. What your idea of looking suspicious is and that of a cop's are very different. You have to think like a cop would. If you are the only car in the far corner of a parking lot at midnight, you look suspicious. Cops are stupid, they know how to think like you do. Eventually you will learn what looks suspicious, and what doesn't.

#5: This one will probably be controversial, but if you are smart; DON'T wear shirts with weed leaves, etc. You really are just asking for unwanted attention. Nobody who doesn't sell to you or smoke with you needs to know you smoke. I know for some of you younger guys, you are just dying to let people know you smoke. Don't do it. It's a thing that's better left secret.

If any of you guys feel like you can add to this, please do.

Smoke & be safe!

:passing-joint:

• Like Like x 3
  2. Scratch everything you wrote and stick to don't overthink it maybe sprinkle with don't be a retard. It's not that complicated. One in a million careful people get pinched the rest get caught because they are true retards.