How To Keep Your Bong Clean

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Matt Mernagh, Mar 31, 2009.

1. Larger fuller vape hits, capable of getting that mindfucking bong hit with a portable vape.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Real nice cool brother.

3. I have always advocated a clean smoking experience. I like the flavor and varities of flavors with the bud I get down with, so a clean bong of piece is almost a must. I am OCD as hell so I clean my pieces once every day or so...this might just be the solution to not having to be so frequent with my cleaning. I'd like less cleaning and more smoke session time...thanks for the advice.

4. #204 ajroxit, Jul 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2014
    i just cleaned my bubbler. i love the flavor of smoking through clean glass. little nug of sour D and a little dot of qwiso on top has the most wonderful flavor. i just love it....

edit:
    i use iso alcohol and salt. stick the bubbler in a zip lock baggy, add ISO and salt, let it sit and then every 10 mins or so give it a really good shake to get everything moving in there. after an hour or so it is pretty much spotless. some times after i have done the above procedure it needs a little more. so, ill shake the mcfuck out of it for 5 min strait if i cant get all of the little nooks and crannies clean. that generally does it.

really dirty bongs and glass you can set over night in the above solution and it does all of the work for you. the trick is submerging the piece completely. that is why i use zip lock baggies. i can squeeze all of the air out and get most pieces completely submerged.

5. Honestly, for cleaning pipes or bongs I use the magnetic scrubber by davies product. The magnetic Scrubber is the shit.. One time buy and you dont have to buy the 420 solution or rubbing alchol anymore.

you can buy it on amazon. just look up daviesproduct magnet waterpipe and glass cleaner