Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to keep weed fresh?!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lexx2539, Jun 17, 2011.

1. I need to keep my weed fresh, because i am planning on taking a tolerance break for a while. right now im keeping my weed in a medicine Container. Is it gonna keep fresh if i leave it in there? and for how long?

2. It will definitely not stay fresh in a pill bottle. I'd say after about 4-6 days you will notice it is much dryer.

3. 2 words

Mason. Jar.

4. If it is long term storage, I like to go all out. I will double bag and the then put in a mason jar and then that in a bag. Always stays fresh :cool:

5. Yes.its a long term.

6. Smoke it all before it gets too dry, my soloution.

7. Cant. going on a break.

8. Mason jar or turkey bags

9. I don't think it does anything putting the jar inside a bag lol

10. All you need is a mason jar. Super cheap. Whenever I buy weed, I take it out of the bag I bought it in and just dump it in my jar.

11. Pill bottle works...so does a ziplock or a mason jar...

12. Why do you say this? A pill bottle is airtight, just like a mason jar

13. mmmmmm definitely not.

I currently and have always stored my weed in variety of pill bottles over the years. Nothing has stopped the buds from drying out over time.

14. Wash it every couple days and it should be good

15. Mason Jar, don't bother using any bags, just make sure the jar is clean and you'll be fine.