Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to keep weed fresh?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LinkaChase, Jan 22, 2011.

1. I just got some NICE Granddaddy Purp this morning, but I have a urine drug test in about a week, and I want to at least wait another week so I can convince my parents that I'm really done. Is there any way I can keep my weed fresh for a few weeks? I have it wrapped up in a few bags and in a suit-case type thing. And a Mason Jar isn't available for me at the moment, same goes for the freezer. Any tips? /: :laughing:

2. dude i drove to the local walmart and bought an air tight jar. its the best thing. no smells or anything and keeps it superly fresh.. practically forever.

if you cant drive to walmart.

try a pill bottle.. or a camera film canister(the old little film roll cases)

3. Walk to any market or quickie store and get a baby food jar.

4. This is no time for snacks! The man needs a jar!

5. I think I'll try the pill bottle, thanks so much!

HAHAHA, I'm not even stoned and I laughed. XD Smoke on my friend! :smoke:

6. Venom energy drink bottle.

7. haha I use an empty pill bottle...perfect fit for an 8th.

8. Forget everything you ever read or heard about marijuana preservation...

What you want is a mason jar,you'll never go back.

9. FUCK IT!

My parents left to the store this morning, so I went downstairs, grabbed something that was in a Mason jar that they don't use, emptied, & cleaned it, and now I have a storage! :D I have it covered with 2 bags, a medicine bottle and a Mason Jar. XD