Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to keep weed fresh?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jrgong, Mar 14, 2012.

1. even still id be happy with half of what he gets per harvest. and id be growing indoors for control.

2. yeah buddy. if i found my way into the posession of a pound id be the happiest canadian in all the lands

3. get a bunch of mason jars (the big ones) and itll prolly last longer than youll live. congrats on yur harvest thats alot of fuckin weed.

4. 20 punds, thats gonna need alot of vacuum bags, i definately reccomend you get big mason jars (the big ones that are about 2 litres (1-.1.5 gallons if your in the US) and that would fit a bit over 30 gs. If you dont want to have a bunch of mason jars use the vacuum seal method but keep them in a dark, room temperature and slightly humid room, this will keep maryjane nice and fresh :smoking:

5. #26 piratebones, Jul 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2012
    try using a Humidification Pack like a boveda Humidifier Pack 72% or similar. these can be found relatively inexpensive at most all cigar shops. and then put the weed and the Humidification Pack in a jar or other similar container that has an air tight seal preferably like a jar that has a rubber seal. (hint: go to a dollar store or a thrift shp and you will find so many and some that have very cool designs on them i have seen some nice decorative jars like this in a few thrift shops. ;) )
    i have been keeping my meds fresh at hand right next to me in a small round cigar jar and it has a rolling machine and grinder and its all organized for a few years and its great.

:smoking:

:gc_rocks:

6. There's different sizes...

7. #28 Kilen, Jul 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2012
    [​IMG]
    holds 5QP's
    buy like 15 of these?
    http://www.420science.com/2-Gallon-420-Jars

or perhaps just some cheap ass glass mason jars.
    if i had 20 pounds lol
    i'd probably just keep it in high quality trash bags until i could sell it.

PS! send me a sample of your 20lbs harvest!!!