Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to keep tolerance low ?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Johnywilks, Aug 18, 2011.

1. What is the best smoking routine for keeping your tolerance fairly low ?

My friend has told me smoking every second day has kept his tolerance fairly low

Would smoking once at night , everynight at the same time (24hrs) . keep it fairly low ?

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. i switched from 3-4 times a day to once a day due to being busy with work and school and i felt my tolerance drop dramatically. I'd say once a day is straight, and if you feel like its starting to loose some of the magic, take a night off

3. I was to the point of smoking everytime I felt my high drop the slightest, I began to realize that the more this occurred the more I'd have to smoke and before I knew it I was buying $20 (1gram) or more a day! so I went out of my way to slow... I starter JUST baking in the AM... I notice my high lasts a little longer! And if possible a hit or two at lunch... And definitely as relaxing or going to bed! I have got it down to a simple science... If I pack a fat bowl to the rim at night I hit it 2 or 3 times and save the rest for the morning and finish the bowl off.. A snap for lunch (2 hit snap) and repeat... Night time... Big fat bowl... Finish it in the morning,,, so I'm smoking a bowl and a half a day... My tolerance dropped almost immediately...

4. I think "less is more" is the key

article from high times:

5. I learned that if I wake and bake, I'm a lot more tolerant during the day and come down a lot faster. I didn't wake and bake yesterday, and didn't end up smoking till evening, and I got turbo-blazed.

6. Ive tried this before and it really does lower tolerance level. The most effective way to lower tolerence is by taking a regular tolerence break tho. Doesnt even have to be that long. if you smoke everyday and take a day off you will notice a slightly lower level of tolerence. Just gotta keep it balanced :smoke:

7. this is how I do it:
    I don't smoke as much so it's like taking a tolerance brakes as short as two days without smoking (really helps). just cut down on how much you smoke by realizing how much it takes to get you high.

alot of people don't understand that the high will sneak up on you. You don't have to smoke till you feel stoned. So I pack one hitters in my bong and won't even notice how high I am till after I'm done stashing my stuff