Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how to keep tolerance low vaping?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by g_dan1, Nov 3, 2014.

1. Hello everybody! I recently started doing weed and went straight into vaping. I usually vape only once a week on weekends (2 times a week max.) I ve done it like 6-7 times already and every time it gets me blasted for 5 hours minimum! I vape 0.1g or less! Ig I have super low tolerance. My strain is sour diesel. Do u guys think my tolerance will start going up if I only vape 1-2times a week 0.1-0.2g? I really like this long lasting trippy high and it would be so nice if I always get it haha! I tried to look for other threads on the forum but I only found people asking this question who smoke evety day. Thank you guys!!

2. You'll be good

Sent from my SM-T217S using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. No you should be fine, i have smoked for two years and could smoke one bowl of regs and still get high.

4. i had a dream about having a vape. Fuck, I need one

5. Overtime you may build up a tolerance but that shouldn't be for sometime considering how little you vape.

6. It will take a while before your tolerance builds up. Also, work out during the week and it will help.