How TO KEEP THE PEE YELLOW

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by ridgeerocket, Jun 1, 2016.

1. how can i make my pee dark yellow every time no matter how much i drink i drug test a place and they get on to me sometimes cuz it comes out clear i drink alot of water like a gallon plus a day and like not to mention i like to have at least 3 water bottles down before i test cuz i have a hard time peeing i already tried vitamins multi and B12 what els is there?

2. i have blow to i cant drink lmaooo its for probation so monster energy drinks? huh will that help mask shit as well i was a veryyyyyy heavy wax smoker like gram dabs on deck and i havent touched weed in 2 and a half months and i wana dilute at least for another month so im positive im clean ive passed every test and i want the judge to go easy on me lol

3. Nope just turn your pee green. Start getting good at blowjobs. Maybe your PO will let it slide if you give a great blow job.

Let's Smoke About It......
    Sade's outdoor Bigfoot territory grow

4. 2 months of not smoking? You will be ok man.

Let's Smoke About It......
    Sade's outdoor Bigfoot territory grow

5. but i came up dirty on the first one and it just scares me and i really haven't touched the shit i went in there didnt drink any water and they were like positive thc and i was whaaaaaat this was like 2 3 weeks ago

6. Buy a bottle of vitadone..it's on internet for about 25 a bottle..I take three a day for side effects from other meds..take 2 a couple hours before going in..nothing but vitamins but has better and more than cheap otc vitacrap!! Also for those taking ua's such as myself..I quit smoking about 6 days before and drink 1 to 1 1/2 gallons of cranberry juice and haven't failed for po in 6 years..hospital tests more difficult..10 days and lots of water but 1-2 gallons cranberry juice last 4 days..I did fail a hospital once but told doc was taking hemp oil capsules from canada( on internet) and waited 5 days and lots of cranberry juice and went back and passed(took bottle to show nurse)..it works for other friends too..

7. Tell them you couldn't give a fuck in the slightest if they don't like the colour of your pee, why would you dehydrate yourself and damage your body to please them?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Grow up boys, you know when they say get out of the car and put the cuffs on you you crying all the way to the station. Dont be given out no macho man bs advice on here Pinocchio..

10. The fuck are you talking about I told op not to dehydrate himself so he could pass a drugs test and I'm talking macho? If anything you and your cell warriors are the ones talking macho... Step outside and go get some sun kid.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. cannabis stores in your fat cells. if you happen to have a high body fat percentage, it could slowly be burning off causing a dirty sample despite being clean and sober.

If your urine is clear that isn't an issue tho, it simply means you stay hydrated.