Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to Keep Smell Out of Room

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RedThePipe, Apr 17, 2012.

1. Hey guys im pretty new to the weed and i still live with my parents. I was wondering how you guys keep the smell of weed out of your room. I have carpet in my room, and all i have to smoke is a little glass spoon.

2. I usually just go outside. No need to worry about smell lingering in your room then.

3. yeah but the prob there is my parents have this alarm on the house in case of burgalers. its not meant to keep me in but it does a great job. if you open a door the thing goes off and if you disable it it still makes noise

4. To be honest with you, its is going to smell ATLEAST a little no matter what pretty much. I think your best bet though, is to be COMPLETELY out the window, not just blow your hit, not just your head. But your whole body, well upper body at least. Even if you take hits, then put it out right away so it doesn't roll, the burnt bud is going to give off a stench. If your able to be out your window, and your done smoking. A few squirts a febreeze will work. Or cologne, but don't like rush around your room, spraying it constantly. Just as if you were to put some on. Also a fan is nice, blowing AWAY from your door. A towel under the door, if you can make that towel a little wet, it will help keep the smell in, if there is any. And candles work wonders. They aren't suspicious (who doesn't have a candle). Make sure you don't fall asleep with the towel under the door and close the window, unless you wake urself up...then who cares.

5. Take an empty toilet paper roll stuff fabic softner sheets in it then blow your smoke through the tube out your window. Bam clean smell, also try not to let smoke come off the bowl that will smell since it isnt going through the tube. Also sleep with your window open a bit. Towel at the bottom of your door and some cologne or spray and you're. Golden.

6. Yeah me and my friend used a sploof a couple of nights ago and i think it worked well but we had to spray a ton of axe around the room and i still dont know if its gone

7. Try this: Before they turn on the alarm system open a door they NEVER go to. This is what me and my friend did when we slept over at his house which has a similar alarm. OR, be a ninja and hop out a window like I do. I make it seem like I'm on the shitter when I'm really a few feet out the window taking bong rips :bongin: Just find a window that is not near one of those motion sensors and is also on ground floor, and take the screen off and hop out. It's really not that big of a deal to do and it REALLY helps with smell :D :smoke:

8. Drier sheet sploofs really don't work all too well, it just makes it smell like flowery bud. If possible pick up some activated carbon, you can find activated carbon for cheap at pet stores. Or, if you wanna be sneaky, pick up a 3M carbon paint filter for paint sprayers, those work wonders. :wave:

9. really sploofs work very well for me my mom always says it smells so fresh in my room haha... she doesnt care that i toke but she doesnt know i do it in the house. dont use axe that shit doesnt do anything except mask it for a few minutes get some ozium spray or some strong scented cologne

10. When I use to smoke it at home, I would just go outside. Although if it’s really stormy and pouring with rain then it might be a little annoying.

11. Just dont smoke in your room man, I used to have the same problem when I lived with my parents. I only did it when they wernt home or on the way to and from school (I acted preety normal when I was high though).

12. incense if you have another reason to have them.

13. Just go out side about 30 min before you plan to smoke and just say "oh I left my headphones outside" or go and get a bottle of water and leave the door open a crack so you can open it without the alarm going off. The when your parents go to sleep or go upstairs you go out.

14. Dude honestly there is no way to hide the smell inside unless you're vaping It will reek even if you use air freshener just go outside bro

15. #15 Deleted member 180229, Apr 19, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2012
    hang out int the living room until they go to bed, then leave a door open for convenient toking. .

Whenver I smoked in my room, I would usually get in trouble because if i left my window open, the wind would blow the smell right into my parents room, It was almost safer to smoke with the windows closed haah :p

16. #16 .AcidTrip., Apr 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2012
    I know exactly what you can do.

So you take a piece of shit, human shit preferably, just a small piece.

Put it on a napkin, then shave a little of your pubes and add them or hair.

now you close the napkin smoothly without squishing the doodoo and put it in a plastic bag.

find an old marker or an inky pen and dram over the bag, just to get a little ink on the mix.

Now you take the bag outside the house, somewhere not suspicious, throw the bag as far as you can ,stay out of sight and smoke.

17. [quote name='"Zlideways"']Take an empty toilet paper roll stuff fabic softner sheets in it then blow your smoke through the tube out your window. Bam clean smell, also try not to let smoke come off the bowl that will smell since it isnt going through the tube. Also sleep with your window open a bit. Towel at the bottom of your door and some cologne or spray and you're. Golden.[/quote]

Yes I remember using the toilet paper roll when I was younger haha thank you

18. Always leave your window cracked and your door shut. Whether you're in your room or not, and a fan running whether on low/med/hi doesn't matter.

19. ]
    [​IMG]