Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how to keep my weed fresh? no jar

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Avihigh74, Dec 7, 2013.

1. I keep all my weed in ziplock bags and carry it with me all the time cause i cant risk leaving it alone at home cause of guards. i usually carry just 3.5 grams or 4 but i notice it drys out fast, what can i keep it in to keep it fresh and it also has to be portable (no glass) so i can carry it with me, do we have any new technological advances that can help me combat this problem?

2. Better bags. Get some Smelly-Proofs.

3. Prescription pill bottles if you can get your hands on any. 

4. u think they sell just the bottles in pharmacy's like cvs, walgreens, duane reade?

5. i keep mine in my blood and my lungs.

but on a serious note, im sure you'll be able to get some pill bottles or something similar containers somewhere. you yank bastards have all sorts in your shops over there

6. I know u said no glass but what about a spice jar i use them all the time to hold my eighths and would fit well in your pocket

7. Get a small glass jar? Portable and best

8. buy a jar of apple baby food eat it and use the small jar it should fit all u need

9. Put it in a glass jar.
    Make the weed take up at much space in the jar as possible(but not like, packing it in).
    Put it in a dark & cool place, weed doesn't appreciate light xD.

10. Plastic pill bottles are horrible...they won't keep weed fresh

11. No hate, but do you honestly know how much THC you're knocking off by keeping it in a non vacuum-bag, plus moving around in your pocket?