How to keep my clones alive?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by GeoBuddy, Jan 1, 2018.

1. Hi everyone,

First time posting here. Hope everyone is having a great New Years! So I live in Ca and everyone is about to go all legal starting tomorrow. Anyhow I went to my clinic for the last visit and they informed us that they had to get rid of all edibles and clones...

So I just came across about 8 or so clones in small peat squares and I have no grow set up (yet) and no lights (yet). Been planning on starting a tent set up, and now I guess I’ll have to get on it! But I’ll need a week or more to get the supplies all together.. So do you guys have any general advice on how to keep these babies alive for as long as possible? Thanks for your help interwebs...

2. #2 Fataqui, Jan 1, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2018
    Just get a small cardboard box, (3 bucks at home depot) and a 3 or 4 way light socket with some low watt cfl bulbs or just go to home depot and by one of them $10.00 little mini 14w fluorescent lights and that will keep them alive until you are ready to do something with them...

Mini Fluorescent Light

4 Way Socket

Example...

e1.jpg
    e2.jpg

3. Holy crap thanks for the awesome reply! This is exactly what I was looking for.. what do you have wrapped on the inside of your box?? Is that mylar?

Thanks again.