Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to keep from feeling burned?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Reybarden, Apr 30, 2012.

1. Almost every time I smoke now, I feel tired and burned out about an hour and a half or 2 hours into my high. I probably smoke about .3-.5 out of my bowl but sometimes I'll hang out with friends and we smoke gram after gram haha. It's always dank bud (there's nothing else to buy around here lol).
    So what do other blades do to prevent this?

2. Nothing haha, I usually smoke at night so by the time I get that feeling I just crash. Maybe you should try some energy drinks or something about an hour into it.

3. Keep smoking, don't come down :p

Drink water, stay alert

4. You have to go do something when you start to feel that way. Like go play basketball or even clean your room. You just gotta get active for a bit to wake yourself up

5. redbull tastes delicious with cottonmouth and picks you up when your crashin

6. Well its probably because youre smoking indica, which causes the drowsiness, if your smoking sativa you generally shouldn't have that problem, who knows haha but I think that would be the reason

7. Yeah I usually play frisbee/basketball or go longboarding/biking. I unfortunately cant be picky about the strains I get due to being on the east coast haha, no dealer can say with certainty what their strain is. Energy drinks are pretty helpful, but I can't alway get em.
    Thanks for the help blades!

8. i drink monster rehabs. they are delicious and always keep me awake when i get that feeling

9. [quote name='"mc9391"']i drink monster rehabs. they are delicious and always keep me awake when i get that feeling[/quote]

Is that the one in a tiny glass bottle cuz I'm looking for a tasty energy drink cuz I cant find any that r real good :(

10. I try to eat something healthy and sweet when I am feeling tired from smoking.

Oranges or clementines, grapes, strawberries are all good because they are sweet, juicy,and have natural sugars to give you a boost.

11. Stay high.

I've been high for five years.:cool: