Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how to keep bud moist but not mold?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by lacrossestar, May 2, 2003.

1. well i have some and i wanna save it wat works besides orange peels? got it like a tuperware type thing

2. o ya where do i get an air tight jar? like can i use one from my house that was empty with a top and screw it on

3. why cant u just use an orange peel, that will work!

4. Orange peels are all you need. I've heard lettuce works, too. Any kind of airtight container will work, tupperware, mason jars, whatever.

5. I've known people to put a small slice of apple in their bags, but change it every day or 2 so it doesn't go bad. I put mine in a bud jar though.

6. or you could just smoke it faster.....buy more.... then you'll have more fresh budd...... I mean honestly how long could you have it sitting around for and why would you care if it drys out anyway, it smokes better when dryed...... I usually leave my stuff out intentionally to dry....

7. I don't let mine dry because then it burns up too fast, and I buy mass quantities, so I keep it in a bud jar.

8. yeah i just buy fresh pot every week, or sometimes twice a week. i smoke it all pretty damn fast. tryin' to cut back cuz finals are comin' up soon

peace

9. me too... it just goes to quickly to bother with for me..... the one gal ziplocks work fine .... keeps everything up to par..

10. medicine bottle... thats what i use, unless im pulling an ounce or so, then just use large tupperware...

11. If your bud is naturally moist, seal it in an airtight film can and it'll be ok. If it got moist somehow and you want to keep it that way, then put an orange peel in with your weed and put it in an airtight film can.

12. If your bud is naturally moist, seal it in an airtight film can and it'll be ok. If it got moist somehow and you want to keep it that way, then put an orange peel in with your weed and put it in an airtight film can.

13. OK, plastic bags = bad, masonjars, tupperware, anything other than plastic bags = good. plastice bags have a positive electrical charge that draws the glands to the bag, and off your bud. please dont use plastic bags, i hate to see all those glands go to waste.:)