Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to keep bud fresh?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jikos, Jun 16, 2010.

1. so i picked up 3/8 of some awesome dank today. i usually smoke only around 1/8 a week and even that gets a bit dry by the end of the week so i was wondering what's the best way to store this stuff without it getting all dry and whatnot. right now i have a couple dryer sheets at the bottom of a very small peanut butter jar and the 2 bags (1/8 each) just stuffed right in there and i put it in the corner of one of my drawers. i wanna keep these buds fresh for about 2 weeks; anything else i can do?

2. Airtight jars work the best. If you have any air tight containers they should work fine. keep the bud you arent currently smoking double bagged. :)

3. I left weed bagged for months and it turned into what I called, grandmaster. Trippy experience.

4. i heard sticking orange peels in it will keep it fresh.
    worth a try?

5. yeah, that should moisten em up a bit, but don't leave them in very long or you'll get moldy bud

and yeah use mason jars if possible

6. Your bud is going to taste like dryer sheets, and if you dont mind me asking, 3/8? it sounds like someone tried to sell you that for the price of a half ounce or somethin, just my thinking cause with my prices 3 1/8s=half ounce..

7. 4/8=1/2 not 3/8 which is a quarter and an eighth.

Sammy

8. Sounds like fun. haha

9. MASON JAR.
    whatsgood?