How to invite my teacher to a smoking sesh?

Discussion in 'General' started by John Lennon, Apr 22, 2012.

1. I study music at the university. I have a teacher whos really young (35) and looks even younger and seems like hes a cool guy.

My friends and I want to invite him to a smoking sesh, and also drink some beer and listen to music. But we dont know how to, what if we offend him?

Any tip or advice?

2. just ask him to come and then pull out the weed and see his reaction maybe? and idea at least

3. OK well don't mix beer with weed, not a good idea it doesn't end well. You could hint to him maybe something like.

Hey man so did you have a good 420 ;)

YEAH dude! (He tokes)

I don't know what your talking about :confused: (Nah he doesn't toke)

4. Yeah that was my idea at first but after thinking about it for a while, I realized that if he doesnt smoke or even worse; If he hates people who smoke weed, he would never be nice to us again, and he is OUR teacher.... we might even fail the course lol.

5. I'd wait till the end of the semester to ask him

6. na he aint gunna fail u, its your teacher its like a doctor they have to uphold their job. and if he doesnt like weed or hates people, maybe just have one dude pull out a baggie and see how he reacts prefferably a kid not in your class if hes cool ask him if not play the cool guy and be like man dont smoke that here lol

7. lol...........

8. Go blazed to class firsts and see if he notices

9. Wear a bob marley shirt and see if he says anything

10. He will deny you.

Why would he risk his whole career that he worked hard for just to get stoned with a couple of his students when he could just get stoned at home? He would be stupid to do this, unless he needs a connect REALLY bad!

11. I wouldn't do it

12. Unless it just happens that you run into him by happenstance at an event where he's smoking, this idea shouldn't leave the "ohman, wouldn't it be cool..." phase.

13. ask him if he smokes. if he doesn't hint at weed at all say u needed a cig
    lol
    I mean, you are doing this cause he seems like he would smoke right?

14. Even if he does he will deny it for the sake of his career.

15. I wouldn't smoke with my students if I were a teacher either...

I got friends my own age lol

16. Well, he looks like a cool guy.

The last class we were talking about the Paul Mccartney is dead myth. He said "Imagine if thats true...that would be the biggest lie in human history" and I said "After religion" and he laughed and said "yes, youre right!" So he looks like an open minded guy

17. This man here be smart. The semester is almost over anyway. ;)

18. you're gonna be the idiot that gets him fired

19. [quote name='"Skunky Monkey"']OK well don't mix beer with weed, not a good idea it doesn't end well. You could hint to him maybe something like.

Hey man so did you have a good 420 ;)

YEAH dude! (He tokes)

I don't know what your talking about :confused: (Nah he doesn't toke) [/quote]

Hmm might not work. Because Option two is what i answer to people who i dont know smoke. Actually i never tell people i smoke weed. Those who know, know.. Those who dont, maybe one day will...

20. [​IMG]