Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to introduce a person to smoking their first time

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by iamkush, Jan 20, 2013.

1. so next weekend ill be smoking with a friend when they come visit my college. This is a close friend so i want to make sure they have a good experience, so hopefully they'll come to enjoy it as much as i do haha. basically im wondering whats the best way to introduce them to weed. ill be using my bong, and have some killer bud right now. any advice on tips to give them, or the best environment to smoke in and chill after thanks:)

2. If you're planning on using a bong, give him/her a couple small snaps rather than packing a full bowl. This will prevent them from taking too big of a hit. Coughing up a lung could leave a bad first impression.

3. Yeah. My first time was with a bong and I almost passed out after taking too big of a hit (collapsed to the floor at one point, as I recall). I'd even say that if you have a glass pipe, your friend should use that. Otherwise, like BudderBall said, have your friend take small hits.

4. ok so snaps, and the obvious like dont cough into the bong etc. anyone got anything else?

5. Just as Budderball says, pack a small bowl, tell them tohit it slowly and relax. I think it'll be cool if you can light it outside, but if not, just at home with a movie or videogames

6. Bong is a good idea, but if it's your friends first time best to smoke a standard spliff in my opinion !

7. personally i think a good old spliff is good to start off with, a bong is like doing 3 shots of absinthe with out ever drinking before..

8. Fuck spliffs unless the person is a tobacco fiend.joint is the way to go

9. I was introduced with a joint. I took 5 hits off of it and that got me really happy :)

10. Pregnancy – is not a reason to deny yourself fashionable and attractive clothing. Fashion for pregnant women 2013 is based on general current trends Boutique Isabel Marant; the designers have prepared a lot of interesting feminine images that will help you find your own style in this period. Selecting outerwear for winter and spring days, you should pay attention to fashion tapered and classic trench coats, capes, bomber jackets, military style coats and cloaks wear Isabel Marant Compensées, down-padded coat and fur coats. You should not limit yourself to the traditional palette of gray, beige and black; fashionable are white, burgundy, blue, emerald green, olive and mustard, check and animal print. Due to the actual retro style some ideas for fashion dresses for pregnant women can be emphasized in the basic collections of the new season wear Isabel Marant Chaussures. Shirt dresses, sundresses and skirt dresses, tapered and free straight models. Among the current trends of evening fashion 2013 for pregnant women are – asymmetry and draping, metallic shine and lace. Lace evening dresses with lining and trim made of bright contrast material deserve individual attention. The most fashionable styles of swimwear for pregnant women are Bando, monokini, and one-piece models, actual bright, neon colors and optical prints, knitted and woven items wear Isabel Marant Bekket.

11. i was introduced with a bong, so i think itll be fine as long as i warn them only to take smaller hits at a time. i definitely dont want them to cough a lot, i want them to relax and enjoy the high

12. Spoon. Can't really go wrong with that. Give him like 4 or 5 hits and wait 30 minutes to see if he's tripping, than smoke more. Some people get high off one hit, some people don't get high the first time. I didn't hat high my first time but my second... holy shit.

13. Order pizza

Bong

Music
    Ladies

14. Give him jay instead

15. Has he smoked anything else before? Like cigarettes or cigars? If not, telling him how to inhale properly is also important.

16. Agreed. First time i smoked I smoked a spliff.

17. Well first, you dont want to over do it for the person being introduced to smoking. From personal experience, your going to want a private location where the person wont become paranoid at any point during the session, and a refreshment for the first time having cotton mouth and a sore throat. Other than that have fun, and enjoy smoking someone out for their first time.

18. someone i need help, a girl in my school wants to do drugs for the first time, i invite her to smoke but she doesnt like coughing, she is buying lsd from her friend and thats a terrible idea, how woukd i convince her to smoke, im not in her position so idk why she dont like smokin

19. Lol yeah right

20. i dont think youll need to explain yhe whole process of inhaling to the dude

Just give the guy baby hits on the bong and just tell him as soon as he inhales to his comfortability to put the bong done and enjoy it

Show him the first time and do the same short of hit ur giving him , dont take monster hits because its only human nature to wanna keep up especially with males