Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to introduce a friend to smoking?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by G-MAN, Nov 10, 2004.

1. Ok basically im just wondering how im gonna introduce my friend into my world. He knows i smoke pot and this fri he is coming along with me and 3 others around a mates house. We are gonna use our grav bong..

None of the people coming are twats or anything so it will be a fairly relxed mood, well put on some music play some games and just relax in general.

Basically i dont want to pressure him into smoking (hes quite against actually doing it himself but doesnt have a problem with me doing it) but i would like him to experience it before he forms an opinion on it, thats all i ask..

So how should i break him in? lol

2. When all of you are sitting there smoking.. just ask him if he wants to try it... easy as that.

3. Give him blockbacks, push his head down on the g-bong so he smacks his lips on the bottle(ouch!) and then punch him in the stomach after he takes a huge hit...

he defintly want to toke again,honest...

Nah really, just offer him a toke...

4. dont offer him anything , just smoke up, get good and stoned, and be sure to have a really good time infront of him, and he will break down and want it too.

5. "Give him blockbacks, push his head down on the g-bong so he smacks his lips on the bottle(ouch!) and then punch him in the stomach after he takes a huge hit..."

lol yeah might end up doing that..

i will offer him to toke but im not sure whether he will, but i know after hes tried it hell want more lol i just feel like im pressuring him when i ask him i suppose.. which is completely what im against.

yeah thats a good point mp!

6. yeah just offer and if he says no, don't get too high. Right now I am on hiatus because I have a drug test coming up in december and I have been clean for 3 weeks now.........3 sucky weeks. And I have like a month to go but I will have no worries. Anyways, I went over my friends house and her and 3 other people were smoking and I was jealous. BUT, the thing that sucked is that once everyone is stoned, it sucks to be the one that is sober. Everyone was staring at the TV and it was boring so I left. They had like 6 bowls so they were mad baked and it just sucked to be me. So don't get too stoned, which will be hard since it is a grav bong. You should bring a simple piece like a bowl or something along so he isn't intimidated. I didn't even touch a grav bong until I had been smoking for 6 months. That shit was crazy too. After I hit it I couldn't smoke for like a week. I passed out I was so stoned. Anyways...good luck, and hopefully u initiate a future stoner.

7. yeah true !!! we are having a few joints ready too so he could have a joint with someone i suppose, thinking about it, if i was in his situation i would probs shit it looking at a grav bong being used so i think we should stick to joints till hes smoking then whip it out lol

8. I guess it wouldnt be a good idea to smoke him up like we smoke the cats up. you can wedge your fingers just a little bit in the corners of the mouth just enough to get them to open it, then fill them em up with smoke!

9. roll a blunt or joint, its pretty easy to pass someone a blunt..

10. I think really everything will be cool because he is going with you.... and will witness the bliss of the weed and want to experience it for himself........ I wouldn't force him....domination will never influence, because people know inside they want to be who they are. Just chill and maybe insist to take a hit and then he will be bounded by the smoke & enjoy it for the rest of his days.

Peace.

11. Just tell him he's not going to heaven unless he takes a hit, and that Jesus says so. That'll get him good, Sir.

12. thanks a lot for all ur help, ill post how it goes.

13. dont punch him too hard though? eh?

:hello: :)

14. Don't be to pushy. I didn't smoke for along time but my friends did arond me. I love smoking now but back then I didn't want to and don't think I would have liked it. I just found out this last year that all my room mates that I lived with in High School used to smoke and do other things but never did it around me because they knew that I wasn't into it. Megan

15. Hey, I just concured the same problem you are stating, twice, or more like one and a half, I smoked out a friend who thought he smoked once but was mistaken (usually the first time isn't done properly, just like in half-baked, you got to hold your friend in), and I smoked out a friend who has been sober for a year cause he had a kid, both of them got good and stoned. The first guy didn't want to do it, but since he has gone off to college and realize it isn't all that evil, all I had to do is apply a little presure, patrinize him a little, but never get stoned in front of him and expect to think it's that fun, I have a lot of christian friends and being high around them just makes them think pot makes you stupid, so don't do that, just talk about all the good times you've had with it. The second guy, we pulled up to his house, I said I had just bought a quarter of AK and had it in the car, while he walked up to the side of the car, a friend who was hiding in the bushes jumped out and pushed him into the car, we then left to my house and smoked with my bro in a four person hookah, booyah.

16. It's only evil if you allow it to be.....What I mean is if I smoked everyday all day long and found out it was making me stupid, I would just smoke at night. Anything not used in moderation like alcohol, gluttony, suger (diabetes) on and on and on can become harmful because generally this world isn't heaven.....evil is always mixed with good, just look around you....... but anyway, since about 2 months ago (if all of you don't know I haven't smoked in about 2 months because of anticipated physical) and when I did and got a few bags it was only at night. I had no problem. Lungs and brain were find for the next day & I've been smoking for 6 years, since I was 17. So, if it becomes a problem, I say DON'T DO IT!....

Peace.

17. just start smoking and mid session just causally hand it to him and be like, want a hit? and see if he takes it.

18. Wud up bud, well you're making me a little confused with this evil thing, I used it as sarcasm so I am not sure where this zen ideology is coming from. Also, no matter how often you smoke, being stoned will make you less intelegent than if you weren't, so I'm not sure where this stupidity is coming from, haehooo.

19. Believe what you want and have a great life.....FYI Marijuana has NEVER MADE ME STUPID and ...thinking... there is nothing I can tell you that would convince you it doesn't... be a moron if you want. Think about it, if your that pitiful for various reasons, you wouldn't jepardize you mind. The most important asset in living. I'm NOT stupid and will never be. :) It's not zen ideology, theology, whatever, it is the spirit plain and simple. It doesn't have to be complicated to be strong. I would love to see you on you death bed and see what you say. Joke all you want, but the joke will be on you. sorry.............. This isn't a joke. I don't know what else to say. I guarantee your sarcasm directed toward me will eventually come down on you. Karma?

Why am I wasting my time on you.

20. Nah the kid didn't want to try it. I tried convincing him as much as i could but it wasnt happening he was way to stubborn and wouldnt accept certain things about it as fact ie how many ppl do it, how you wont get a hang over like drinking ect..

but i don't think he cared much anyway as he had drink instead, oh well everyone to their own i suppose... I would have liked him to form his opinion after smoking though..

Anyway we had fun and got stoned twice this weekend lol on fri night we went out walking and lit up two or so joints each and ended up in different locations throughout the night (middle of a golf green for one, green on the green lol) and sat night we stayed in and used the grav bong which was well better and we only needed like half a joints worth of pot to get stoned; im thinking about making another chamber for it with water in which the smoke will pass through and get filtered a little then ill ask that kid again if he wants a smooth hit off it..