Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to Intensify your "High"

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by billerbong101, Jan 15, 2009.

1. Try smoking about 20 minutes after a hard workout.

2. Well when I lived in Singapore for 2 years everyone over there smoked tobacco and weed together. I got the habit from chilling with my dealer. You take a like bowl bowl not bud bowl and empty out some ground up bud and put in less than half that amount in tobacco and chop it up really find with some scissors and hit in a bong. Man I am telling you ever since I started smoking like that I haven't been able to stop. You get an intense ass headrush just don't pack too big a bowl at all your first try as your lungs or throat won't be used to the feeling...

3. probably everything has been mentioned, but I want to attempt the mango trick, I wish I had a fucking mango :(

4. That sounds like brain damage.

Be active when you are high, and I dont mean driving, if you don't notice it, then sure maybe take a break.

All things in moderation.

5. 5-htp...idk if anyone said it yet...if so...i want to reiterate how much this helps...

take 100mg 30 mins to 1 hour before you smoke...it gives me about a 25% increase in subjective effects

6. All i am going to say is chill in a hot tube while you smoke a blunt you trust me you will get blazed as fuck!:smoking:

7. For me how high i feel depends on what I do when i'm high, if u just sit in a dark room on gc for hours I don't feel as high but if i go outside and do shit it i feel it more

8. Jamaican shower. Turn on a really hot shower, close the door. Basically hotboxing a bathroom. However, the high humidity combined with the steam means you're constantly inhaling dense THC-rich smoke. Gets you blazed as shit and it's also a lot of fun to do with some friends.

9. melatonin

valerian

5-htp

l-theanine

gaba

blackcurrant (mild maoi activity)

mango

10. probally going to get flamed for this, but, you can do what those cool kids do an "sprinkle some coke on your blunt yo, makes this shit so good"

11. Made me more stupid you should say :D

Anyways the only reason it gets you higher (or what seems 'higher') is because it increases your blood pressure by alot which helps push the cannabinoids through the blood barrier in the brain and straight to the receptors, but i digress, it only makes you high faster, and shorter because all of the high is at once making you 'feel higher'.

And whats switting?:confused:

12. holding in your tokes for more then 5 seconds is generally pointless, 95% of all the THC is absorbed in the first 5 seconds, so if you really want to save your weed that bad, and get 5% more high ( in the long run, doesnt do much ) i would just hold it in for 5 seconds

13. Like last post, all it does is increase blood pressure, pushing cannabinoids through the blood barrier and onto those receptors, making you have a more intense SHORTER high, as opposed to a decent LONG high.:rolleyes:

14. This.

15. Mango's work man.

16. Shove a carrot up your ass. You'll get mad high bro, mad high.

17. hey man try taking a camel crush and remove the little ball on the inside of the filter...then break that in your weed...its something i do to my papers before i roll so it might work with just the bowl :) good luck!

18. Haha, a woo-banger.

19. I don't believe that!

20. I heard grapefruit juice intensifies highs.