Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How To: Inside Out Joints aka The Flaming Backflip

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WeedBratton, Feb 1, 2011.

1. Step 1: Cut a peice of index card, this will be used to roll a tippy.

[​IMG]

Step 2: Make 3 small folds on the index card.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Step 3: Roll the index card into a cylinder-like shape.

[​IMG]

Step 4: Place your bud and the tippy in your paper, *Make sure the glue strip is on your side and facing downwards* Mucho Importanto.

[​IMG]

Step 5: Roll the bud around in the paper so it takes the form of a log.

[​IMG]

Step 6: Very tricky, but you need the glue stip paper to tuck and roll into the other side of the paper, keep rolling the paper until the glue strip is facing you, lick the glue strip through the paper.

[​IMG]

Step 7: I ripped the excess paper off, but I've been told if you were to light it at the bottom near the the tippy, it would all burn off and then ignite the joint itself.

[​IMG]

I hope this has been helpful!

2. Whats the point of rolling inside out?

3. smoking as little paper as possible

nice guide op, i can never do it right, i know what to do but it always unravels haha

4. less paper:smoke:

5. For me, the point is to challenge myself, but an added bonus is smoking less paper, and the joint itself burns better, and obviously tastes better.

6. I love rolling these for a change, nice guide man. +rep

7. I've also found that the joints burn slower, and much more evenly.

8. i just rolled a blunt

9. Stop chiefin' it and pass that bitch!