How to initiate eating pussy?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Joe Rogan, May 28, 2010.

1. Werkkk ya way down

2. 1. get your hand down there
    2. warm her up a bit
    3. get her undressed
    4. move in!

3. Haha, I was talking to a friend recently about how the next time I go down on a chick I should actually go "om nom nom nom" just to see how she'd react. I bet it would be funny as hell.

4. Hahaha you should actually do this, if she freaks out and is like "what the f...?" just say you're high as fuck.

5. You could always be like, "You might have seen my show Fear Factor. I've seen people eat a lot of different body parts, now it's my turn!"

6. Shake it with your teeth and I'll go down on you.

That easy.:cool:

7. fish is not dessert.

8. Pause, look her in the eyes and do a He-Man.

Cunnilingus initiated.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dJolYw8tnk"]YouTube - He-Man I Have The Power[/ame]

9. feel her up at first, if she likes it, keep goin around the bases:hello:

10. lol first off, do not ever ask such things.
    Second, you should do something as simple as this:

While youre kissing, rub your fingers/hand over her pussy, see how she reacts to that first.
    If all is fine and dandy, then what you should do is going from; kissing her on the mouth, to her cheek, to her neck.. keep your hand near her pussy, either on her leg or something.
    Then go down to her breasts, (if she doesnt want you to, then you'll instantly notice.)
    Then go down even further, kiss her stomach, unbutton her pants, and then look at her and raise both eyebrows and be like; 'hm..?' ;)

The rest is history.

11. i honestly dont think ive ever asked its always just happened somehow when the mood and situation flowed right. there's a right time to eat pussy and a wrong time to eat pussy

12. Yes. Pussy eating cannot be initiated unless the owner of the pussy consents.

For all OP knows she may not be comfortable with the idea.

Just take it easy and read her signs as you work your way OUTSIDE of her clothes. I usually work the neck and ears while feeling around at the hips and then to the thigh, and then I get underneath the clothes and ....? ;)

If you start by working outside of her clothes first so can get a better feel of what she wants based on reaction.

13. Haha, I should just start referring to women as owner's of pussy. It sounds like something Borat would say.

14. i say work your way down teasing her and pay attention to body language. maybe softly kissing her stomach, working down to her inner thighs and then.. well I'm sure you can figure it out. HOLY SHIT! joe rogan!:wave:

15. i whip it out and say "what are we gonna do about this?"

16. You whipping your dick out is how you initiate eating pussy?

"Check out my dong, now lemme munch on your vag"

17. gets the ball rolling