How to initiate eating pussy?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Joe Rogan, May 28, 2010.

1. Play with her nipples before you go down

2. 1. Position your head between her thighs.
    2. Part the pussy lips ajar with your fingers.
    3. Open your mouth, stick out your tongue.
    4. Flap your tongue up and down the slit. Occassionally change to poking in and out.
    5. Don't forget to breath.

3. when you're making out with her just unbutton and unzip her pants and start to pull em down. if she asks what's up just shush her with your finger. be a man slut.
    i'd say start foreplaying with your tongue before you play with the clit. thus foreplaying. lick them lips good... suck those thin membranes into heaven. then position your head just a lil to the side like 20-30 degrees or into a position where you can lick around her clit just right. technique is to start by licking under and across the clit and loop around the top, preferably applying more pressure to the clit as you lick across than any other time. it's gotta be sensual though. use yours fingers to your advantage. straight up rub the g-spot with your fingers (don't send me some links to studies proving the g-spot doesn't exist, i'm experienced enough to have my own viewpoint). oh and if you're feeling really freaky, straight up stick your tongue into her pussy and rub the top wall (can't remember the name of the wall) with your tongue... if it's uncomfortable, man up lol. she probably will want to fuck you after this.

youre welcome

4. This thread makes me want to go muff diving....

5. always! that's how i do it...more or less anyhow.

6. lick her everywhere but her 'gina.
    always save dessert for last ;)

7. Oh yeah, this works wonders. Also, don't forget about some gentle biting on the neck...right there at the part where the neck meets the shoulders. Drives 'em nuts.:D

8. you don't like guys going down on you? or just him?
    if you had a bad experience or even a few don't let it ruin it for the rest of your life.

for the OP. start fingering her, make sure she is comfortable with that, then might want to slyly get a whiff of ur fingers to make sure they don't smell lol. if she's clean then just go down there.

9. haha, don't get caught, cuz I bet you aren't going near her nether's if she catches you fingin her and then sniff test it.:smoking:

10. make out. touch and feel. hope she justs asks. tell her to take off her pants in a non creepy but soft manner. make sure she's showered so u don't wind up suckin on a fish flavored warhead

11. When you're making out and it gets hot and heavy, whisper in her ear "I want to taste you" and see what happens.

12. So what was the reason for not letting.

13. "Let's do sushi tonight"

Or kiss and hug a bit till you're both in the mood and just do it.

14. herbie handcock, durrrrrr

15. LOL! Nice.

16. Ask her if she wants some 'Teddy'. Maybe she'll give ya some 'Becky' in return.

17. Nah never ask for sexual things, even if u want to do said sexual thing to her.
    Just do it.
    Go smooth and easy so she knows whats going on, instead of you kissing her the first moment and already whiping your mouth from the pussymoist the next second.

Listen this is how I did it..;
    If you 2 are kissing, go from her mouth, to her cheek..
    then, to her neck, then to her breast, while sometimes looking at her like "Yeah I'm gonna do it.. :smoking:"
    Then to her stomach and eventually unplugging her buttons, pulling her pants down gently but not too slowely.
    The rest is up to you.
    Good luck
    :hello:

18. god yes

19. HAHAHHAHAHA +rep

20. Give her some xanax and a bottle of tequila and do it while she's passed out.