how to increase your yield?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by sledneckn, Apr 5, 2011.

1. hey guys i have 1 plant that is in its second week of 12/12.. it just started flowering and i was curious if there is any way to increase your yield? this is my first indoor grow. and i am flowering under a 400 hps. are there any simple tricks or anything that i could do to help em bud like crazy? i am not using nutrients yet. and i did top the heck outta them. i have like 8 top colas and when the plant started 12/12 it was already about 2-3 ft tall. i know my plant is gonna get really big but how can i increase the budding?

2. CO2 enrichment, molasses, nutrients, lots of light.

nuff said

3. Yo Dizzle. Whats the general rule for mollasses?? Can I use it up untill harvest

4. or flush it out aswell??

5. less is more, give your plants room to grow!

6. how do u use molasses? just pour it on the soil? or mix in water? and how much?

7. 1 teaspoon in a gallon of water.

8. what do u mean by that?

9. hmm wow never heard of that.. water with molasses every time u water?

10. I believe he means the less plant's you have growing in a small space, the more you will yield.

I only feed molasses towards then end of flowering like the 6th week,
    but some people do it throughout the whole grow.

11. im in the same positiion as you right now.. do you have any pictures?

12. after about the first 3-4 weeks of 12/12 i switch to molasses. i use brer rabbit unsulphured. about 1 teaspoon per gallon of water, every other watering. just be careful with it. it attracts ants and other pests. also, if your soil is fortified with bacteria and myccohrizae, molasses can cause them to increase production and create more nutrients in the soil causing nutrient burn. as always, take notice of your plants when doing something new.

13. gravity get it at the local hydro. use 3 waterings before harvest increases density and mass 30%

14. i have it coming to me as i type!not only creates denser buds but larger ones too!:hello:

15. It very well might increase your yields. But it'll also give you a healthy dose of nasty carcinogens like paclobutrazol. Who doesn't want that in their bud? I would strongly urge you to avoid this dangerous product my friend. The "secret" to increasing yields is a good grower. All the fancy products can't replace a good grower. So stick with the basics- plenty of light, don't overwater, don't feed to death, fresh air for ventilation, etc. and reap the benefits.

remember: It's not the bow, it's the Indian.

16. plenty of light, getting the nutrients in correct ballance, ph being spot on and the most over looked thing that makes a massive difference, plenty of oxygen to the roots

in short keep the plants healthy. there is no magic potion that can compete with general health
    although "superthrive" gets close. this is great stuff