Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to increase your high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by wSmash, Feb 25, 2009.

1. I'm trying this today! Got 2 mangos for the price of one. I'll let you all know what happens

2. i think smoking from a bubbler helps, it douse for me. i got this theory. when your pulling a bowl from a bubbler, you strain your breathing more than like from a joint or normal pipe. this makes the blood rush to your head. then once you inhale it and hold it there, it keeps the blood on your brain longer to move the THC around more. then when you have a relaxed exhale of the smoke, it makes the blood rush out of your head. making you more high.

3. Dip your blunt in some sherm :D.... i'm just jk plz don't. Just drink like 2-3 beers like an hour earlier before smoking, or eat a mango. And while you are high drink a beer, it's very nice.

4. IT WORKS!

Damn! I did end up trying this with my boyfriend and I was blown away. I ate one an hour and a half before I smoked a joint and then ate one shortly after. I got really high! It was a colorful, spiritual high. It felt as if my tolerence had dropped much lower. :smoking: I got really sleepy once I got home though. My boyfriend wanted to fall asleep immediately. My other friend thinks its all in my head.

5. Well even if it was all in your head, that means you still require mangos to get higher haha :).

Either way, this makes me want to try it even more.

6. LOL. I still don't believe it was in my head at all. There was no mistaking for me. But it will make you sleepier even if you aren't smoking Indica.

Try it for sure!

7. I dont think OJ increases your high i thought oranges make your sober mangos do get you higher i've tested it i find the naked juice with mangos in it works best drink like 2 of um and coughing makes me higher but i only cough when i take huge tokes

8. You're right. But there is indeed something to do with having higher acidic levels in your stomach before ingesting mushrooms to achieve a more intense/longer high/trip. It's something to do with the DMT in the mushrooms.

Also, Cimetidine is a common medicine prescribed for warts, stomach ulcers, and things like that. Supposedly by taking 800 mg 45 minutes prior to smoking you have a longer high since the Cimetidine doesn't allow your body to filter THC as well. This is just what my friend told me. If anybody could follow up on this that would be cool. :smoking:

9. about the mango thing with it containing mycrene. would drinking mango juice while smoking get me a nicer buzz? i so want to try this haha :smoke:

10. im pretty sure you do get higher from coughing, but not cause of that. i looked into it once, and i think it has something to do with coughing to clear out your lungs so they are able to take in more THC quicker. or something, idk.
    also, if you have a drink, just like one beer or a shot or two, and get the slightest, even unnoticeable buzz, the high is always extremely intense.

11. You're right. But there is indeed something to do with having higher acidic levels in your stomach before ingesting mushrooms to achieve a more intense/longer high/trip. It's something to do with the DMT in the mushrooms.

It's something to do with the DMT in the mushrooms

the DMT in the mushrooms
    :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

12. this.

13. didnt' know about the Orange Juice...Ill have to try that...

14. I don't think the OJ does anything, I have never heard that before. I heard it makes xtc hit you harder though.

15. Over ripe grapefruit

16. before toking

17. If you had Purple Kush you wouldn't have made this thread

18. So true I had purple kush before it was crazy the bud was covered with white thc crystals we thought it was spiked.

19. vitamin C helps when your rolling.. not so sure bout weed

20. Purple Kush is quickly becoming the most overrated strain out there. Not to mention the likeliness of actually getting some legitimate purple kush from a dealer is damn near obsolete.