Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to increase your high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by wSmash, Feb 25, 2009.

1. This is a complete myth.

Just like half of this thread.

2. im pretty sure that the acid does something with the chemicals in the mushrooms, and it DOES make the trip more intense or longer or whatever

3. Go for a walk before you blaze, just for 5-10 minutes. It's good for circulation and it's a bit of excersie as well, it definatley makes a difference. Any form of excersise will let ya get more out of your high

4. That's true. Nothing like a good smoke and a walk on a sunny day.

5. Prolly the only thing that would get you "higher" would be to make a tincture out of some hash oil & everclear and spray that into your mouth before you puff. I hit up my oil tincture today and rode down the boardwalk all baked.... great body high within minutes of ingesting

6. I think the coughin thing is true. i saw it somewhere that coughing opens up your capellaries (sp) or something thus increasing blood flow making you high. that prolly why your eyes can get red when coughing, cuz the capellaries are wide open

7. Word, I smoke an American Spirits after a bowl, takes me to the next level and really smooths out my high

8. Coughing does help, I notice it every time I choke, especially on bong hits, if the hit real big or i held it in a bit too long I'd cough and I would get noticibly higher then when I dont choke, also with normal blunt and joint coughs.
    OJ is also true, the vitamine C does help but less then the coughing for me.

9. i usually just smoke until im baked. no need to increase my high once im toasted.

10. wow im drunk but the part about mycrene aids its travel through your bloodstream is perfect idk why or what but it sounded cool lol ha im totally trin that tomorow wen i get a bag

11. coughing and holding your hits in longer do not get you higher. they do however make you lightheaded.
    MANGOS! mangos will make you higher. like someone previously stated, the chemical mycrene present in ripe mangos (the riper the better) will significantly increase the strenght and duration of your high. if it is a mango that is of average ripeness it will increase your high noticably, but not spectacularly. if you eat a mango that is ripe to the point of being slightly wrinkly, then it will bring your high up to a level you did not know was possible.

12. nothing better than a newport to boost me up after a good toke...and imo no other cig boosts ur high like a port.

also try humming until all the smoke from your hit is all out of your lungs, instead of simply exhaling. this always give me a huge head rush.

13. Not that i agree with cigarettes doing anything to your high but correct me if im wrong but 8 out of 10 weed/cigg smokers smoke malbro 27s.?

14. Actually coughing does increase your high because it opens up part of your lungs that you're not even using so more smoke gets absorbed through those parts. Orange juice just helps me with my cottonmouth but no increase really. Usually when I smoke a cigg after blazin I get an increase :)

15. The more you cough, the more you get off!!! :smoking::hello:

16. Drink some coffee. Or Drink some beer. Or pop a pill.

17. If you want to increase your high just smoke a black n mild or a cigg it will definatley increase your high alot. It works for me everytime.

18. Mangos smoke more and imo i think you should hold hits for 2-4 secs

19. 27's are the shit, and i always smoke a cig after toking and getting noticably higher everytime. Never tried the mango, but i no how pills and smoking is :eek::smoking:

20. it does increase it, but only for like 5 min. same as being drunk for me, cigs will increase the feeling of drunkeness but only for about 5 min.

tbh having a cig after i toke kills the high faster for some reason.