Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How To Increase Taste Potency With Hydroponics?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Gro_Pro420, Apr 29, 2014.

1. Hello.  :wave: 

I've started my first Hydroponics System/Grow indoors recently. I'm using General Hydroponics solutions now, but I also heard that Advanced Nutrients, "Bud Candy" improves taste, sweetness, potency & growth. Can anyone validate this?  
    Also, are there any other ways to increase potency, taste and rapid growth?

Thanks in Advance,

GP420

2. If you havent flipped them in to bloom the the first teo weeks you want to use advances bud blood.
    From my experiences it makes start bloomin faster. I use AN now bit if you want to stick with GH you can add the flora nectar fruit n fusion and dont forget the liquid kool bloom. Use thise two in conjuction to one another. Last two weeks hit em with the dry kool bloom. Ive used it at 1 tsp for every five gallons. When you add the dry kool bloom i recommend using a product by grow more called mendocino avalanche. Ive used it at 2 ml per gl last two weeks also woth the dry KB

The best rule of all is to ignore the rules in the first place