How to increase high??

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Murder B, Dec 3, 2016.

1. I have been dabbing everyday for a week straight and my tolerance has increased. How can I increase my high? Maybe holding my hit as long as possible!??

2. Take the biggest hit you can and then quickly stand up . Hold that hit till the cows come home .

• Like Like x 1

3. it will work, however it is from oxygen deprivation and you might pass out, hit your head and DIE

First weed related death in history, all because of you Dickie

• Like Like x 6
  4. Might not , and will be super high instead You should try it before you knock it

5. maybe you have done it so much you now have a frontal lobe dementia, explaining why you're so passive agressive at life

6. Mangoes and/or fish oil might do the trick. They both allow THC to cross into your brain quicker, providing a stronger headrush.

7. Smoking a cigarette always helps as does stretching.

8. If all else fails take a week off. I kno its devistating but it happened to me a few weeks ago. I stopped completely for two weeks and got high as shit today. Well worth the boredom

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. it is actually opposite, you want to increase oxygen not just refrain from oxygen absorption by holding your breath. by heating the cannabis molecules you are oxygenating them so it goes together

10. I take t-breaks. The high is always excellent after a t-break.