How to (Inadvertently) Argue Against the Public Education System

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ProvidencePlant, Aug 31, 2013.

1. #1 ProvidencePlant, Aug 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2013
    http://c4ss.org/content/21116

Kevin Carson kills it! Slate usually isn't too terrible, but that article was despicable.

2. Really. Its the school staff who gets over on the kids. What gets me is how every year the school students increase but where does all that extra money go? Couple years ago the school had all new in pumped basketballs, soccer balls etc, but they didn't open them up til the next year. We brought our own ball from home. Shits so bad here that even the PTA gets over by using the schools funds to pay for their Starbucks and donuts. One PTA parent even paid her bills. Just as any other tax payer job, the employees will always milk the system

3. Sacrifice yourself for the "common good."

As soon as I read that, I'm done with an editorial.

4. These people are insane. And just terrifying I see this attitude every day among my political science profs. In the march to progressive utopia sacrifices must be made comrades! 

5. #5 jay-bird, Sep 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2013
    Lmao good post. I mean she's gotta be stupid. Let me read her article now so I don't feel guilty about hating on this bitch.

Fucking EDIT* Of course. Read the first 4 paragraphs and of course she just wants to fucking throw money at the schools what a joke. How much more money we gonna throw at em'? We need to spend a lot less on them, and just produce better Americans honestly.

Kids in Europe and Asia will fucking do calculus for you while sitting in a decrepit shack.