How To Impress A Woman

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Old School Smoker, Aug 12, 2014.

1. On the topic of money and women, women have a psychological and evolutionary drive to find a man with plenty of resources. Historically, women have had a higher chance of survival if she mated with a man of means. She would be better able to rear children with a man who committed his wealth to her, rather than a sexy, athletic man who commits nothing to her. This is why women value money over looks. In fact looks mean almost nothing to most women. You just have to have the value to offset however unshapely you may be lol. To fully understand how to get women you must look back into our evolutionary past. For anyone interested there's a great book on this subject called "The Evolution of Desire"

2. Shave your balls and learn another language. I have a well manicured crotch and I speak Hindi pretty well and alas, they keep coming back for the D.

Sent from this awesomely refurbished Shell gas station.

3. Be different and stand out from the rest. Here in Memphis, most of us dress like each other (afro with a side and tape, Jordan kicks, sagging pants, and the same shirt you see on the manikin at the mall, etc.)

Girls have told me that i'm different from the other guys and that they can't tell that i'm from Memphis because they figured I was from California. Being different will get you somewhere but don't be creepy.  :hippie:

4. Im broke and dont have good social skills, usually just get super awkward, ive been told im good looking though so i must say physical appearance wont keep em forever, but itll bring em around for plenty of time depending on your intentions!

5. You should definitely read the mystery method and practice it. It changed my life dude. And I dont say that lightly. And if you dont wanna read just google Mystery or Mystery Method and watch his videos. Hes a genius. And You should also check out Seductive Instinct. Just google Seductive Instinct, but I highly recomend you actually join Seductive Instinct. Go to the website. This shit will literally change your life if you study and practice it correctly. Dont let any personal hang ups about society or parents or religion get in the way of you becoming a king. Also, dont get into any of the other pick up stuff, cuz its all bullshit compared to the Mystery Method. And just as a sidenote, Seductive Instinct is based on the techniques in the Mystery Method. And if you have any doubts just know that real, true pick up is based and rooted in evolutionary psychology. So definitely study that.

6. Absolutly A. Just be different than all the chumps out there, and thats what most guys are when it come to women. You gotta be somebody. Thats a must. A 9 or a 10 doesnt wanna be with some nobody. Take it from me, Im a black metal head living in rural colorado. Im as different as it gets in my community lol! And the women love me. But my exchange with them makes it worth their while to come see me and keep coming back to see me. You guys gotta check out the Mystery Method. 

7. Simply cant deny when you're tonguing brown eye.

8. Play a sport and get a car, also get a job so you won't be broke

Sent from my SM-G730V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Out of most people i think you said it pretty good (also im at like the end of the thread and Cant be able to go back).

Guys get lots of girl friends, like actual girls that are friends. It will help YOU in being able to stay solid in yourself and your values when it comes time. Also there are a lot of guys out there who can make it seem like they are getting women, but in reality they just talk a lot of [sexual] bullshit and get the girls to laugh. This enables them to back out and say "im joking" when the bullshit goes to far.

If you have experience talking comfortably about meaningful stuff to your girls that are friends (you know the ones i told you to make), then when it comes time you will be able to do the same to that strange girl who you are really attracted to. And the best thing is that you never know what type of relationship might develop between you and those girls that are friends. You wont even have to turn it into a joke when you want to talk about sex with them.

Introduce yourself to many girls (but dont stress your self emotionally, keep your own well being at heart).
     Set yourself mentally, you are most important thing; by talking to a girl you are going in to do a mission, a mission of observation, not a mission of acquisition.

Think of it like that because your body will give off the vibe of your intent. Soon enough you will observe them trying to impress you, just the way you do too when you notice that the girl who you are talking to is really watching you.