How To Impress A Woman

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Old School Smoker, Aug 12, 2014.

1. Just be yourself. Women like a man who's authentic and comfortable in his own skin. Definitely won't win them all over but you'll wheel one eventually. 

"It's better to be hated for you are than to be loved for who you are not" 

It's one thing to be proud of having money, but you literally seem to be consumed by your money as opposed to vice versa. And you do seem to have some ego complex going on here will the whole 'I am god' theme you have going on, but ok.

Although I did come from a relatively good background as you point out.. believe it or not, I had a modest upbringing. After the loss of several of my siblings (they had a degenerative genetic disability), I came to learn that there is so much more to one's life then their money. I know you say money is everything, but really? Do you really honestly believe that? When I lost my brothers, you could of bought me ANYTHING and it wouldn't of filled the void.

I sincerely hope you DO find the 'right' girl, but in my opinion, you're going about all wrong.

But always remember OP, some people are so poor.. all they have is money.

3. didn't read the thread, but don't try to impress her. just put off the vibe of a guy she wants to impress.

4. Paper over pussy.

I was raised on the idea that we need money to be happy and wasn't raised very family and love oriented. So thats how I am now. For my age, I'm extremely well off. I buy pretty much what I want, within reason. I'm a very positive and happy person, not just for that reason but it feels good knowing I don't have to worry about gas or food and paying for things, considering 90% of my friends are broke and can't even afford gas to meet me to skateboard or something. 

I'n my opinion though. It's personality and look that get girls. Having money is usually a bonus.

5. [​IMG]

6. This.
    Solid advice right here folks.

7. How to impress a woman

Have emotional maturity
    Tell her how you feel without worrying about sounding like a pussy, you don't.
    Be open about what you want in life.
    Have strength, in all senses of the word.
    Be funny - you may not be a funny person, but make her laugh.
    Understand how to take care of her, in no way do I mean with money. I mean making her feel special, you obviously think she's special or you wouldn't be with/want to be with her. If you don't show her she's special someone else inevitably will.

Stuff like that :D

really? 20 seconds doesn't seem like much to me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlfeL_HHfoU

9. Lions have terrible stamina... why not a horse? They're also hung...

10. Money money money moooooooney. I actually hate that song. But yeah that probably. But then again it depends on what type girl you are going for. 

11. Make her squirt with your dong.

Because that beats a finger or tongue.

12. Youll probly be assassinated for lettin that info leak out....

Shhh.....

Man club shit.

13. Just don't be a jerk. It's really very simple. Thinking before you speak is always a good way to start. Half of you have already failed.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. Purchase this refurbished original Shell Gas Station featured as my picture and watch the panties start dropping. Also, if you can make a decent reuben sandwich, that helps too. Females LOVE reubens.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Let her smoke some of your dank kush kush :smoke:

Attached Files:

^ This. Trying to impress girls will fail, they will see right through that shit. All their lives, guys have been doing that, driving by, trying to look so damn cool and it hardly ever works. What works is when you don't put in too much effort, just make them laugh and not expect returned attention or anything.

What unsettles a woman is when you are yourself, no matter what shit tests she tries to pull, or no matter how good she looks and how much she teases you. Stay calm, cool, collected and talk with your eyes and body language. Don't let anything she says mess with your calm peaceful state

Nice sig man, I miss my bike so bad.

18. Alright guys, I'm hearing a lot of conjecture on this thread. No one seems to actually know how to get any actually results with women so I'll lay it on you guys lol...First go buy a book called The Game, second buy a buy called The Mystery Method. And then study Seductive Instinct. If you do those three things I personally garuntee it will change your life and the way you think about women and relationships.Alright, now the absolute best thing you can do to attract women is to DEMONSTRATE HIGHER VALUE. She must know that you're a high value man. Also, keep as many girls in your life as you can, even if you have a girlfriend. She needs to know that her man is wanted by other women, its a psychological phenomenon known as PRESELECTION. Yes, you need money. You must support you women no matter what. Looks and physical appearance are actually some of the least important things to a woman. Above all else keep as many women in your life as you can, it attracts other women and beautiful women improve the social standing of a man. That's just the tip of the ice berg, I'll keep posting here and droppin that knowledge

19. You have some good advice man, I'm basically hearing not to be needy around girls and don't let her rattle you which is all true. In fact by just by being "non needy" around women increases your chances significantly. Also, and I was majorly guilty of this: guys are not casually making physical contact with women. As men you need to be touching at least 300% more, or 3X more than you do now. Simply by starting to make non sexual, casual physical contact my game entered a new level...

20. do hard things

makes you confident

the rest takes care of itself