How To Impress A Woman

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Old School Smoker, Aug 12, 2014.

1. Intelligence
    Sarcasm
    Intenseness in random situations (LUL)
    Passion
    Hobbies
    Humor
    Conversational skills
    Awesome music portfolio
    Respect, yo.

&penis.

2. fuck you yo. i feelz like you hatin

3. image.jpg

4. wat nigga

5. what do you mean wat. you're fucking stoop.

6. "dis is stoop"- matthew yo

7. im so confuse. y u do diz 2 me. r u drunk. i c u drinkin dat gin over dere yo. u mus b drunk

8. To be honest, asking how to impress a woman is like asking how to make a cake. Each type of cake needs different things, and looks different, but in the end, they all want to be eaten...
    But seriously, I was a virgin until I was 20, then I lost weight, gained muscle, started making more of an effort playing instruments/singing/rapping/writing songs Etc, got a load of money, gained confidence, doing more extreme sports, and combined they definitely seem to work. People mistake arrogance for confidence. Act like you're a fucking god, and you'll pretty much do okay from that alone.  

9. It's been said, but it really does come down to money. Any Joe Jerkwad can "get" a girl, but the key to keeping her is having lots of dough. It's an unfortunate fact of life, especially for broke washout's like myself.

10. Make sure you have her attention, then look disinterested.

If she comes over, neg her. Bitches love when you talk down to them

11. Doesn't take much to impress me, I have a points system

- approval from my d&d friends +1 (another 3 points if you can actually play)
    - knowledge of javascript, 733t, klingon ect +1 (per language)
    - appreciate Twee's DOTA alone-time + 3
    - not into vanilla sex + 4
    - 420 friendly + 5
    - fallout fan who will discuss fallout with me for hours + 100000000000000000000000000000000

ECT.

Eeeew, just no. I kind of feel sorry for you. Do you actually believe that shit?!

12. I usually show girls my tail and wag it a bit for them

Omega369

13. By being a winner.

14. Pull that five footer out the closet ;)

Sent from my SM-N900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. #36 lovepeacelyssa, Sep 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2014
    Am I one of those girls in the minority that don't really want money or confidence? Hell, those are some awesome add ons, but if a guy could just talk to me (i mean deeply. Not bullshit chit chat), have a bit of a sense of humor, and smoke pot? That sounds fricking wonderful.

And no. None of this means that I'm an ogre or anything. I have a few basic standards, of course. But confidence? Not a necessity. If his self esteem is a bit low, i would love to help him bring it up. If he doesn't have money, thats fine as long as he doesn't expect me to support him with my own. And even in terms of physical appearance...well i kind of prefer bulky guys. Having muscles is one thing. But knowing my boyfriend could defeat a potential threat just by sitting on them is...well...kind of a turn on lol. But thats just my preference.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Hey, not saying I act like I'm a god, although the name contradicts that, but if I go to clubs, bars Etc, the guys who get the most attention are the ones dressed with the low v neck, acting like they're the best fucking person in there. Contrary to popular belief, just because I sleep with lots of women doesn't mean I disrespect them or treat them like they're below me or I use them. I would just as soon have a deep, meaningful conversation as have sex. But, the downside of having money, is how am I supposed to know if a girl likes me for me or for my money? So, for now, I'm perfectly happy sleeping with girls who think that if they have sex with me, they'll somehow make me fall in love with them and I'll buy them a castle or some shit.

17. Do you mean Fallout the game??  Fallout # is my favorite game of all time!!  I have never had as much fun playing fallout 3, than I have playing any other game.  Sooo sweet.  The whole story is brilliant.  I love it so much because I really think that the world depicted in that game, Is the way we are headed as a society.  Surviving the wastes will be a way of life.

PlaidBee's Indoor/OrganicThread

Well, maybe it's the kind women you are attracting. This is like the 3rd post of yours I've seen where you mention the fact that you have money. You even mention it on your GC profile and you have 'compulsive buyer' written under your username. If you are giving off the impression that you are obsessed with money and wealth of course you will attract women and friends who are primarily interested in you for your wealth.

I come from a well-off background but I doubt any of my GC friends would know that, nor would my posts reflect that.

idk, just a thought :confused_2:

oh hell yess! I loved Fallout 3 so much, it will always have a special part in my heart. I spent hours and hours playing it, I loved the concept of the game and exploring the wastes.

Fallout NV was good too, didn't like the story as much though.

19. Obssessed with money? No. Like having money? Yes. I had barely anything growing up. Then I got left some money which I invested and multiplied by lots. I'm proud that I've made that money. My close family members pretty much shut me out when I invested it all, telling me it was selfish and I could have changed all of their lives with it. Then, they funnily came running back once it was clear I was making money from it. Money is pretty much everything to everyone. How would you buy weed with no money? How would you grow weed without money? How would you survive without money? I am an impulsive buyer. That is pretty much what everybody who knows me well will say. I'm 22, and my biggest accomplishment is that I'm a millionaire. My friends were all my friends before I got rich, and I've made good friends since I got rich because I can read people well. As you say, you come from a well off background, so you've grown up with it. I've grown up with my close family having barely any money, yet being related to people who own pretty much half of the real estate in the county I live in. So now that I'm doing well for myself, yes I'm happy and going to talk about it. Some girls are interested in me for me, but none of them where the right one. I pretty much believe when I find the right girl, I'll know instantly, so how am I supposed to string some poor girl along, knowing that if I met the right girl I'd break up with her in an instant?