how to ignore someone harassing me?

Discussion in 'Forum Tech Questions, Problems and Troubleshooting' started by Bajhshot, Aug 20, 2012.

1. I left a bad review of a popular website on the appropriate forum/thread and i got jumped and called a troll so i need to know how to use the ignore function. Is it possible to do it on the app? If not how does one do it on the normal website? Thanks in advance! :)

2. Unfortunately man, if you want to use the ignore function you're gonna have to deal with the app crashing all over the place.

I put a user on ignore, and the app went haywire. Took them off of ignore, and the app works flawlessly again. The app doesn't seem to be coded to properly deal with ignore lists, for whatever reason. I sent Forum Runner (the app creator) a message regarding this, but have never heard anything back. It's not a pressing issue I guess.

Your best bet would probably be just to report the harassing posts/users

3. click User CP tab ( upper left )

then along the left hand side you'll see the control bar with "Your Profile" "Networking" etc..

in the "Setting and Options" area there is a Ignore button ( last one in the options part). from there it should be pretty self explanatory.

4. [quote name='"cookiecrisp"']

Unfortunately man, if you want to use the ignore function you're gonna have to deal with the app crashing all over the place.

I put a user on ignore, and the app went haywire. Took them off of ignore, and the app works flawlessly again. The app doesn't seem to be coded to properly deal with ignore lists, for whatever reason. I sent Forum Runner (the app creator) a message regarding this, but have never heard anything back. It's not a pressing issue I guess.

Your best bet would probably be just to report the harassing posts/users[/quote]

Thats very unfortunate if that is really the case. :(

[quote name='"Wharfrat74"']click User CP tab ( upper left )

then along the left hand side you'll see the control bar with "Your Profile" "Networking" etc..

in the "Setting and Options" area there is a Ignore button ( last one in the options part). from there it should be pretty self explanatory.[/quote]

thanks very much, I will rep both of you upon getting home :)