how to i tell my parents i smoke?

Discussion in 'General' started by Jewfro69, Apr 3, 2011.

1. I still live with my parents ( stfu I don't have to pay rent) and I want to be honest with them. My mom is completely against it and my dad only doesn't like it because it is illegal and because he thinks dealers might lace it with something like lsd. So how should I tell my parents?

2. mom.... Dad.... I do cocaine. mom: steven how could you?!?!? you: Just kidding I smoke marijuana. mom: well atleast your not doing cocaine

3. Hand your dad a blunt and say 'its puff puff pass so anymore than your fair share and your out'.

Then he will just accept it and toke up :smoke:

4. Lacing cannabis with LSD... I almost wish it was possible.

What other way is there to tell them? Just be direct in your explanation and reasoning, ensure them of your health and tell them you will keep your smoking discrete and out of their home. Either they see your side of the story and accept it, agree to disagree, or tell you to pack your shit if you aren't going to abide by their rules. It's pretty cut and dry.

5. Why does it matter you tell your parents you smoke weed. Just don't smoke it in their house and you're being honest.. Do you tell them you masterbate too? If you are over 18, you are an adult, and you can do what you want with your body.. Just dont disrespect your parents house and smoke weed in their house if they are against it in general.

6. I never understood why people think that. A dealer isnt going to lace weed with other drugs, thats a waste of money on the dealers part. If you want to be honost with them then sit down and tell them, but judging by how they feel about weed then your honostly better off keeping it a secret.

7. have you considered not telling them?

you don't owe your parents every little secret.

8. #9 Elem3nt17, Apr 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2011
    Yeah man, ive seen laced weed one time in 13 years, with pcp. And the guy knew ahead of time it was laced with pcp because the dealer told him. I never touched that joint. One chick who smoked some was in the bathroom puking her ass out all afternoon. I never saw the appeal of doing a drug that could potentially turn you into a permanent schizophrenic. Plus I dont know one dealer who would be stupid enough to lace their shit. Me personally if someone sold me laced bud and didnt tell me, Id freak the fuck out. If I ended up in the hospital, I would have no hesitations about telling the popo his name, number, address. Hell Id even set him up just for shits.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDBofgWP5fM]YouTube - Guy Tripping On Illy (PCP)[/ame]
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLZq5GGPxws&feature=related[/ame]
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9oK774QU4E[/ame]

To the op. Move out, simple as that. Right now you are living under their roof rent free. And as you said both of your parents are against it. So why you would bring unnecessary trouble onto yourself is beyond me. What happens if it doesnt go smoothly, and they tell you either we drug test you every couple of weeks and you quit, or you move out? Once you are out from under them you can say whatever the hell you want. I dont live at home anymore, both of my parents know i blaze and they dont approve, but they respect my decision. Im 25 and my mom still bugs me and tells me to 'behave' every time she sees me, but she wont rag on me, because I can just get up walk out the door and go home if they wanna start getting up on how I live my life. Instead we just enjoy our time together, regardless of whether I smoked a gager on the way over haha.

9. it is with dmt , they'll be like this tastes like plastic

10. I'v heard some crazy stories about people smoking sherm. I remeber hearing a story about a guy who was tripping so hard that he took a razor blade to his face and cut his skin off because his dog was hungry. I guess his dog had no food so he thought his face would be a good meal for his dog.

11. Fuck dissociatives.

12. Tell them when you move out.

13. I dont doubt it man. That shit is wack.

14. It's man's best friend what else could he do, deny the dog food... I think not!

15. don't do it if your parents are ignorant they wont be open to any facts because of their egos

16. It's not about their egos, it's about what they were taught.

My parents are completely against it and are ignorant towards everything weed related, but I don't think they are stupid or think their egos are in the way. It's just that they were taught a bunch of lies, and they are already at an age where it's nearly impossible to change their mind. Maybe OP's parents aren't, but still, you gotta respect their beliefs just like they should respect yours.

17. just don't tell them.

i'm a blowfish, you can trust me.

18. untill you puff out and fuck shit up with your prickers.

19. You present a valid argument.