Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to I make the most out of crappy weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LadyKikio, Apr 14, 2013.

1. I'm on my third score. First was through a close friend and it was a whole nugget or bud, and it was green with lavender hairs. It smelled awful, and was hard to smoke. My friend assured me that this was "the good stuff", and some of you concur. Unfortunately, he was the middle man and he says the guy doesn't have anything right now.

My second score was from my son's barber, and it was five bucks, but had a bunch of woody stems, had to smoke more of it, but it seems like it at least be easily available.

Now I'm on my third score, and I was given something for ten bucks that seems a little more potent, but still a lot of woody stems. I think you guys call it trimmings.

My question is: Smoke the woody stems? Should I buy a grinder and just grind it all together? Or should I just leave out the stems?

Also, I want to mitigate the chances of getting busted buying, so I don't want to shop for another dealer, and I like that fact that I only have to go three blocks to get it. So he wants to sell me a twenty five dollar bag (which I have no clue what it should look like). I'm trying to imagine that its 1 and 1/2 more of what I have now.

Basically, how can I make the most out of this weed that might not be top grade? I already do the one hitter method, and I plan on buying a vape soon.

2. i'm guessing it's some mids or maybe regs. if using a bowl, i'd take the stems out; but that's not to say i've never ground them up and put em in a blunt. $25 should be at least 3.5 grams. just roll that shit up in a blunt or j. it sucks when you gotta deal with shady ppl. just grow ur own. as long as you don't tell, you never have to worry. jm $.02

3. That's what I would like to do when I get the money. However, every green thing dies in my care (couldn't even do the tomato thingy from tv). I'm trying to read up on the best way to go about growing your own.:smoking:

4. Where do you live? Sounds like a shitty place to live in for weed. Don't smoke the stems, they are harsh as fuck, and they don't taste too good (coming from a former stem smoker).

5. don't smoke stems. Maybe you could make some firecrackers?

6. smoke it, and look on towards brighter days brother!

7. I think you need to do this:

Buy scale, upload a pic if ur weed so we can tell u the quality, weigh ur bud after we know its regs or mids and we cant tell u if he shorts u .