how to hustle

Discussion in 'General' started by BEEJAYJAY420TAP, Mar 11, 2011.

1. anyone got tips for what the common hustle games are out now? IE: buying/reselling items in high demand, shit like that.

that ps3 move shooter gun can be resold online for like pure profit. for instance this ... or any way of grinding down some extra cash

EXPLAIN YOUR RACKET. it does not have to be something anyone is actually interested in just ways to make money. for instance this company shoyoroll comes out with a new kimono (martial arts uniform) and it sells for 150$ online but they are always limited runs or w/e and then they pop up on ebay for as much as $300 and people are paying.

anything!!! i dont make a ton of money and im broke college student. care to share ideas?

2. Prostitution is your only answer.

3. how do i know how much to charge?

4. I goto a school that gives out final cut pro student edition for free after they are installed they are worthless to the students so I collect them from everyone I come in contact with and sell them for $125 a piece. BOOM!

5. How bad do people wanna fuck you?

6. woa woa woa, could you be a little more detailed? =)

7. Donate plasma

8. This is golden, or pirated movies, cd's, applications etc.

9. sell your sperm

quick 500 bucks. gotta be clean tho.

10. 1. Learn how to develop a website.
    2. Learn SEO.
    3. Wait for new Television series to be announced.
    4. Quickly buy appropriate domain for watching said television series (watch____online.com)
    5. put links on wordpress blog to streamed video on megavideo or another outside source
    6. Put google advertisements on the site.
    7. PROFIT!!

In all seriousness I've heard of people making $10,000+ a month doing this

11. how to you obtain the episodes to stream on your website?

12. upload them yourself or find links to them on another site. if your computer smart it should be simple. if not you could always just sell the domain name. if its a good one it'll fetch a lot more than $10 (which is what they cost initially)

13. Arent there some qualifications for that other than just being clean? Same with plasma.

14. Yeah, I've bought pretty generic domains for $7-8 and sold for $100-$200. It all depends on the domain name, you could get thousands (although don't expect that). Even if you only get $50 it's an easy sell.

15. what kinds of things make for good domain buys? what do you look for? if you see/hear about something new you just autobuy a domain name and roll the dice??? new tv shows was good.....apparel?...moviess? anything what>

i just hoped on the amazon mechanical turk thing, and while the pay is low as phuck initially some of the stuff you can do later on pays upwards of 10-30 bucks but if you really hustled the small shit you might make minimum wage.

its legit, but not very fast , and kinda boring for .10 - 1.00 a job etc...