How to: Hotbox a car?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by LowkeyStoner19, Jan 29, 2014.

1. How to get ready?
    Smoking?
    Airing out /de smelling?

2. This should just be an intuitive thing.  Do it however you want.

Close doors, smoke weed

That's it.

It would be a good idea to air out after though or it'll smell for a while.

3. Hahah what turbotoke said.... 

Roll some enormous joints and pack a bunch of buddies in an enclosed space, light up all at once and enjoy.

Where were you thinking of hotboxing? Honestly febreze type products that mask smells really well is all I can think of.

I know of a lot of people who underestimated the stink that would linger, especially in fabrics so just a heads up.

4. Me and some friends hot boxed my car back in highschool tons of times. We would go to an abandoned lot and smoke, then just drive back home with the windows down and a/c on for circulation. Never smelled too bad. Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. A small cab truck works best. One time me and 2 buddy's rolled personal blunts and smoked out a Toyota Tacoma. Literally couldnt see each other

Sent from deeznutz using Grasscity forum app

6. Can only do it with blunts or joints or hotknife/coals

7. Dont get pulled over or your next post will be how to not drop the soap while showering.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Would you like some instruction for putting on socks and underwear too?  How to hotbox a car?

9. Ok so I worded this post poorly. I know how to hotbox I just wanted some tips so that I don't get caught and my car doesn't smell after. Just some tips, no need to be a dick. Lol

10. Step 1: Smoke weed, windows closed
    Step 2: ???
    Step 3: Profit

11. first step: get off the internet

I think u got more to figure out

12. I realize the way I worded this is bad. I just want tip so that my car doesn't smell after words. What precautions should I take.

13. Either get some ozium or get on the highway with all the windows down after you smoke. Dont get arrested.

Sent from deeznutz using Grasscity forum app

14. You and your friends all take a dump in your car after hot boxing.  Your parents won't even be thinking about questioning you about smoking pot.....they may question your incontinence though.

15. Drive with the windows down for about an hour. Upholstery freshening spray helps a lot too. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. i have a 30 minute drive back to my house after i hangout with friends so i just drive at 75 mph with all 4 windows down lol. but like ^^^^^^^^^ said spray it down roll down the windows and drive for awhile then spray it down again and leave the windows cracked at night. if you go to school i would advise not doing it late on school nights lol i did it on a sunday night and there was drug dog the following monday and got kicked out of school lmao.