How to hot knife?

Discussion in 'General' started by xx_maryjanegirl, Dec 9, 2008.

1. Well i've tried before, but i figure i'm most likely doing it wrong.. anyone care to explain the correct way?

2. Well my method is to put a piece of weed on a metal surface and heat a knife till glowing hot with a propane torch and then just grind the blade into the weed and use a 2 liter bottle with the bottem cut off to catch and inhale the smoke. Just takes a bit of practice.

3. You could always do it tweaker style and use a lightbulb. Worked wonders for me.

4. i used 2 knives heated between the burners on a stove, and the 2 liter bottle, but only with hash or opium. hold the bottle in your mouth and knife 1 in one hand while dropping the tasty morsel on knife 1, then pick up knife 2 and squeeze the little morsel between the blades while inhaling the smoke.

5. get a pipe

lol someone had to say it :p

6. Why would you want to do this? Why not get some papers if you don't have a piece...... :confused:

7. yeah, right.

8. exactly

9. Hot knifing is vastly more efficient than using a pipe, and it is my preferred method of consuming kief or hash. Furthermore, if one is smoking kief, it would be ridiculous to roll it up into a joint.

10. true but trying different shit is cool too....but either way it gets da smoke in da lungs

11. i think this would be to much of a hassle for what your ganna get....i would rather just pack a bowl, but hey, thats just me

12. Not worth it for bud, for hash, it is the only way.