Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to hollow out an Axe spray can

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sumskateborder, Sep 27, 2009.

1. Google won't tell me how.

Can anyone help me out?

2. No clue, never really had to get one and didn't have the money to buy a proper stash can. My advice though is to be careful as they are under pressure hombre

3. Just spray out all the axe and start smashing away at the top with a knife. If you dont wait until its empty though, that shit will explode.

4. Ha! this is from the AXE Can safe page: "step 5Cover it back up
    Take the cap to the Spray bottle that you set aside earlier and genitally press it back onto the can so that what ever is inside the can is not visible."

Genitally press it back. Sweet.

5. Spray as much of it out as you can.

Rip off the black bit on the top.

Start using a screwdriver to uncurl the metal bit round the top.

When you uncurl it you should see a line where the two bits if metal meet. Prise open that all round then you have a hollowed out axe can.

6. i got caught with one of these btw

THREAD REVIVAL

7. Buy a new can and put it inside the stove at about 400 degrees and sit in front of the oven and watch it.

It will hollow itself out faster than you think.

8. Hope you know this thread is old and psycho panda is only necroposting to say this is a bad idea...right?