Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to hide your weed without smell?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SpicySkittles, Mar 3, 2015.

1.  I've put my weed in like 3 ziploc baggy's (Try to make sure there was no air in it) And then I put like 20 dryer sheets in it but it still hasn't worked...

So I was wondering if this new idea would work. I have a baggy for my weed and I wrap it up in dryer sheets. I get Saranwrap and wrap my weed in it tightly and wrap some more dryer sheets in it. I put a hole in my wall in my closet and put my bag in there and cover up the hole with a wall plugin. Would this cover up the smell 100%? Which works better? Saranwrap or ziploc baggys? I already said that when I used a ziploc baggy before (Like 3.) It would still smell like weed even if I put it in my tiny little safe. Does Saranwrap keep the smell out more than a ziploc?

2. I have no clue why people still ask this question... Use a mason jar.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

3. Mason jar or vacuum sac, no brainier really..

Chef.

4. I use the clear glass jars like you find in head shops for $15 except I found mine at Walmart for $1.97

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Clear, or colored (if clear keep in dark) jar that seals- mason jar, pickle jar with rubber seal.  Like dopey69 you can check WalMart.  It has to seal shut with a gasket or something.  Please don't use plastic bags, they're bad for your stash.  Good luck.  I know the smell can mean problems.

6. Glass jar or those orange prescripton pill bottles

7. Have that same jar, cheers! ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1425411414.069105.jpg

-Appreciate what you got cause one day it can all be gone-

8. This really isn't even a difficult feat. "OHMYGOSH HOW DO I HIDE SMELL?!1!?11" fucking a. Use common sense

9. I used the same jars for years not realizing the plastic seal isn't the same as a rubber seal, like mason jars. Dried out a lot of weed like that. It's a subtle difference but it's there. Always opt for rubber sealed glass jars now. Vacuumed sealed bags work pretty good to.

And to the OP and anyone still doing this, dryer sheets are nasty to put anywhere near your weed. The smell really gets absorbed by the bud, you totally destroy the taste and smell. I've had to return some bags to idiot newbie dealers because of this. Not even worth smoking. So again, mason jars, vacuum sealer, get creative and combine the 2 if you're pparanoid? Idk. Saran wrap and dryer sheets don't do anything.

Sent from this guy

10. I used the same jars for years not realizing the plastic seal isn't the same as a rubber seal, like mason jars. Dried out a lot of weed like that. It's a subtle difference but it's there. Always opt for rubber sealed glass jars now. Vacuumed sealed bags work pretty good to.

And to the OP and anyone still doing this, dryer sheets are nasty to put anywhere near your weed. The smell really gets absorbed by the bud, you totally destroy the taste and smell. I've had to return some bags to idiot newbie dealers because of this. Not even worth smoking. So again, mason jars, vacuum sealer, get creative and combine the 2 if you're pparanoid? Idk. Saran wrap and dryer sheets don't do anything.

Sent from this guy

11. mason jar (or any air tight glass jar) or a smelly free bag, only thing i would consider using

12. I feel what your saying about the mason jar. My jar holds about an 8th at the time and I reup once a week, so I really don't give the bud much of a chance to dry out too bad. If I could find single (small) mason jars i would buy one but I can't justify buying a whole case of them just to use one for holding pot.

13. the EXACT same one I have lol.

14. You could buy specially made smell proof bags or similar containers. Google searching works well.

15. Yeah I hide my weed in a tiny glass jar and it completely hides the smell. I hide mine in a space between my bed and my parents still havent found it

16. A pill bottle works too but you always would like it in a mason jar

• Like Like x 1
  17. Any kind of airtight container should hide the smell.

Mason jars are best but they're fragile.

So use some kind of airtight plastic if you need something durable. A pill bottle works. But its better to use food grade plastic so you don't gotta worry about stuff leaching into your weed.

If you're gonna use plastic bags you literally need like a whole box to cover the smell of dank weed. Just keep shoving bags inside of bags inside of bags then roll that shit up. Will cover the smell decently. But its way more simple to just get an airtight container.

18. Or you could use a mason jar or a pill bottle like others have mentioned

Sent from my SM-G920V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. when you have weed on your body, sweat/heat emanating from your person will make smells more obvious. only bring with you what you are willing to lose, and store it in a solid plastic container small as possible to contain odors. Anything with a semi-permeable membrane will reek for days.