Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How To Hide Your Weed! (Great Way)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Typewritermonky, Jan 5, 2009.

1. agreed

2. double bullshit, its not hermeticly sealed. Vacuum seal your baggy and put it into a shampoo bottle with shampoo in it.

3. hate to be an echo.....

bullshit

they must not have even gotten close to him, or else it didnt happen

4. Another trick if you are a girl is to hide your stash in the bottom of a box of tampons...or inside a bottle of garnier leave in conditoner :)

5. lol like in weeds....

6. Exactly LOL....being a girl comes in handy...no one says a thing that i keep a big stuffed gorilla in my room that i hide pot in :).

7. For everyone who says put it in a hair grease jar, I said that if you don't need to super hide it you can put it in an airtight jar. Also the peach fuzz was sarcastic. Also I recorded this when I had a cold.

8. I'm sorry I searched for this, and found nothing. Well, I'm sorry that I try to help people who still live at home from getting caught with weed, or living in a dorm room. Or have to transfer it in a car.

Sorry for the double post btw.

9. i wouldnt use a hair grease jar (im white with long hair lol) but it hides it pretty well. as i mentioned before, my friend got strip searched and they did not find it.

but he had a little stash, your method is better for something a bit larger.

10. must suck to have to hide your weed lol

:bongin:

11. One of these days.... till then you trump me!

12. I totally posted this like a month ago and got bashed for it.

13. Haha, my brother couldn't get a full beard until he was 24. It would be blotchy before then. Lol.

Anyways, nice idea. I've thought of this, but never did it.

I've seen a cop episode where I guy did this, but he put it around his waist on a piece of string, and made it so it hung by hit nuts, but the cop found it. Lollll.

But yeah...Sorry about my rant.

14. @Platypus313 Link? I'm sorry I searched for it and didn't find it.

15. i have a compartment in my computer on the front when you open the door thing, its baller

16. sounds like a good idea to keep one of these in the car just in case you get pulled over by the fuzz. Sounds like a great way for a quick stash.

17. you look 13

18. Nice little guide. :)

Nobody can prove anything about your age by how you look. Get over it guys.