Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How To Hide Your Weed! (Great Way)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Typewritermonky, Jan 5, 2009.

1. Well if someone was looking for weed they would. But if they were just in a room and saw it I doubt "I bet thats filled with weed." would come to mind.

Happy Toking.:smoke:

2. Hell yeah, I got mine in a CR bag as well. It's perfect.

3. Good tutorial.

I have a question: why the fuck do people care how old he is?

4. because you have to agree that you are 18 to join this site, other wise nice job man very inventive

5. While this is a true statement, I don't think we should all be hunting him down to figure out if he is eighteen or not.

6. Good tut man.

I'm more of a hollowed-out book kinda guy. I've been using a hollowed-out book my entire smoking "career" and it's actually saved me from getting in trouble before. I was at a party and it got busted by the cops, so I threw everything in the bag before the cops came in, hid my backpack in this kid's living room by some other shit so it wasn't suspicious, and I was fine. They actually moved my bag out of the way while searching for alcohol and drugeses.

~Kroovy

7. Lol i hear ya i still get carded everywhere i go There liek ok dude ur not 18 then i show em the license. Dumbasses lol

8. yall chill im 26 and look 16 just cos he looks young doesnt mean hes not 18 or older lol

9. that looks like crack in the pics.

10. Now see thats what everyone should be talking about...dude is that crack LOL?

11. I put my weed in an acne pad jar one time, I washed it out with soap and water but the people I was smoking with said it tasted like acne medicine. One of them actually refused to smoke the rest out of fear, but me and one other person (there were 3 total including me) continued to use it. It was the first time I met these people in like 4 years, and we became friends.

12. i woulda been the guy not smoking out of fear.

13. Nice man!

I've been using this technique for a while, but hardly anyone knows about it.

+rep for good guide, the vid was a nice touch.

14. But if we do, we get a lot less "tutorials" on emptying an effing stick of deodorant to hide weed from mommy and daddy.....

This is not a new trick there have been threads about it before, not to mention I don't understand why people can't think of this shit on their own.

15. dude, either you are not even CLOSE to eighteen, or you have some hella baby face going on.

but that is inventive, i wouldnt do it (dont need to), however its good thinking

another trick a friend of mine used in tenth grade, he got searched and put his stash in his hair grease jar, under the plastic thing that holds the grease. they strip searched him and everything, they just KNEW he had it, and they still didnt find it lol

16. Thats pretty ingenious. good idea!

17. Yeah, it's cool in theory, but you don't want to leave you chron-chron in there for more than a few hours little guy. I too use this method for bringing a little stash with me on a weekend trip or whatever, and it's a great hiding spot. However, as previously mentioned in this thread, if you leave it in there for an extended period of time (or less if you get the extra smelly stuff like you said) your precious danks will taste like nasty chemicals. So don't leave it in there for long unless you want to ruin your weed. /thread.

18. Do you mean from it just being in an isolated area, or because of the deodorant chemicals?

19. Bullshit.