Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to hide weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JAREDxTOKZ, Dec 13, 2012.

1. I'm goin to pcb soon and I want to bring weed with me! I live in Atlanta and was wondering the chances of a random checkpoint and what will they do? Will they have drug dogs?? Or am I just paranoid ?

2. what is pcb..

3. what hyper said. whats pcb? how are you travelling? you have to give more information if you want an answer. As it stands your question makes little to no sense

4. Panama City beach, Florida it's an 8 hour drive mostly interstates

5. Well if you're driving then you're over thinking it waaaay to much. Just put your weed in a mason jar and put the jar in one of your bags

6. Just hide it any air tight object, I use a empty face creme jar and not a hint of smell escapes.

7. There is no way there would be a random checkpoint, why would there be? Only place that has checkpoints are a few border states, and I'm pretty sure even those usually don't have drug dogs.

8. Hide it in those baby lungs of yours OP

9. shove it up your pooper

its the only way dude

10. I also live in atlanta, but one thing to make sure of, make sure all your lights, brake lights work, as for hiding it there have been a few good articles try searching for some, they go into a lot of details. Check your local headshop for suggestions too. (Air tight canisters, mason jar then put it into a suitcase) No probable cause, no search.

11. [quote name='"GFYellowThunder"']I also live in atlanta, but one thing to make sure of, make sure all your lights, brake lights work, as for hiding it there have been a few good articles try searching for some, they go into a lot of details. Check your local headshop for suggestions too. (Air tight canisters, mason jar then put it into a suitcase) No probable cause, no search.[/quote]

Thanks man ill do this!

12. Hide it in a joint, that you have in your mouth, that is also lit.

13. Hahaha that's some funny shit! But yeah, just have that shit packed away and don't let anyone handle your luggage and you're straight

14. This is true. Very good technique.