Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to hide weed smell?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Widow blunt, Jun 21, 2011.

1. Hey, I recently bought a cut of some really pungent smelling weed, I wanted to know some good ways to somewhat cover the smell up incase somebody notices.

2. Incense is a good masker have airflow when you smoke you should be good.

3. build a compost toilet and keep your smoke in that room

4. use a glass jar to store your bud haha and using incense definitely helps when smoking

5. put it in 2 or 3 ziplock bags, and then spray each bag with a little bit of axe. not the greatest way of storing weed, but it will definitely work to hide the smell

6. Store in a jar, Blow out the window. You're set for success.

7. I live with my moms, and neither of them know I smoke. When I have particularly pungent strains, I find this formula works to hide the odor. I put my bud in an old prescription bottle, then that goes in a thick quart-sized Ziploc bag. Then, I put that in an old glass preserves jar (with a lid of course), which is hidden under old clothes I don't wear in a drawer in my dresser. There's a couple of sticks of incense in the drawer and I've never been able to detect an odor when I set it up that way.

8. Axe Body Spray.:cool:

9. Simple. Poop in it.

10. This is what I did in my college dorm. Whenever I smoked my friends and I would blow the smoke into a dirty blanket so the smoke and smell will be contained the blanket. IT WORKED LIKE A CHARM

11. If your talking about your the smell of your stash, get a chew tin or one of those beef jerky tins. For smoke, get a hose and blow through the hose out the window. Febreeze works nicely also. To much gets suspicious though

12. #12 GJG, Jun 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2011
    Put all of your bud inside of a ziploc bag and then put that bag inside another bag that is full of clementine/orange/tangerine/any citrusy thing that has a strong smell. That smell will overpower the bud stank.

13. put it in 2 or 3 ziplock bags, and then spray each bag with a little bit of axe. not the greatest way of storing weed, but it will definitely work to hide the smell

I wouldn't do that, hon! :eek: Those baggies are NOT as impermeable as you may think! Please look at this!

Diffusion Lab | The Biology Corner

I worry that the Axe will be like the iodine and permeate the plastic! And I don't think smoking Axe would be a good idea. :(

A smart dude I once knew, told me NEVER to store my cannabis in plastic. THC is oil soluble. Baggies are made from oil. He worried about the THC migrating into the plastic and the oils in the plastic migrating into the cannabis! :eek: Transporting it in a baggie was OK, but for storage, glass was best! He had brown glass jars from the lab to store his pot in. (Mine is in canning jars in a drawer.)

And any trichs that stick to the inside of your baggie are lost forever! :cry: Any that stick to glass can be removed with a little good vodka! :yay:

Look, any jar that will hold in water will hold in smell! Get a jar, fill it with water and a few drops of food coloring, close it up, wipe it down good. Lay it on its side on a paper towel. Come back an hour later. Any leaks? If not, you got your stash jar! :D

In hot climates, I recommend a glass-lined, wide-mouth thermos. Keeps your pot cooler, so less break-down of THC!

Granny :wave:

14. ^ Great Advice Storm Crow, I knew plastic was made from oil but never thought it could affect my cannabis:eek: Good thing i use a glass jar. My shit's curing for about two weeks before I'll be able to smoke it, hopefully it comes out nice.

15. i use a breville thermos myself